Re: Bugatti On NFS Heat ??

by GK3512

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

For now this is the only way to get a Bugatti on NFS Heat ... 

90721396_835771883590678_2961402692443832320_n.jpg

Message 11 of 18 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@GK3512 So what ?? Still is in the game .. I don't care if i can't customize the Bugatti with bumpers etc .. I just want the car in the game
Message 12 of 18 (1,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ZeroMcDol And that's a perfect idea ... 🤔👍
Message 13 of 18 (1,136 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@1Alexandros1 EA decide what cars to add in the game,car company decide to give the license or not.Bugatti isn't in license prohibition era.So the only reason such car wont be in is because EA refuse to add it
Message 14 of 18 (1,110 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@1Alexandros1 Another thing about F1,the F1 model(standard) was directly reused from HP2010 the Criterion NFS.Bugatti is possible for return if EA ask for license,so Bugatti itself wont prohibit inclusion of such cars,but EA may refuse to add more supercar even with existing models from older games
Message 15 of 18 (1,109 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@GK3512 At least we have Frosty Editor and i can mod the game and replace one car from NFS HEAT , like Audi R8 by Bugatti from NFS Rivals
Message 16 of 18 (1,083 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If they say that hyper sports cars cannot be customized, because they don't take the Bugatti Chiron and use Mansory or create their own parts, body kits, like other games, another solution is to create special versions, like the Polestar, also the Ferrari FXX- K It cannot be customized much, and this is in the game, I know it costs to design it but I have seen games that can be customized and are free, a little effort can bring great rewards.

Message 17 of 18 (846 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@kikovasss Again Polestar had KS kits designed by KS himself who is working on TC2 right now.So no more KS for NFS
Message 18 of 18 (830 Views)