Bug

by Looting_Legends

Original Post

Bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

last squad 2v1

I have full health and 1 bar of armor.

I am a wraith and i get in my portal to escape for shield recharge.

And i died while teleporting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it show i get killed by pathfinder.

I am not lagging!!!!

Fix this bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit: removed the !!!! from the title, they are pretty annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Message 1 of 11 (832 Views)

Re: BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★★★ Novice

EDIT : I DIED INSTANTLY

I There is a bug where when all of your team mate died during you get in wraith portal, it count as squad wipe!

fix it!

Message 2 of 11 (822 Views)

★★ Expert
Obviously Pathfinder was the last dude that registered a hit on you. A question one might ask... but did you, just to be sneaky, mistakenly warp "out of the zone" to heal while getting hammered on? That's a 3rd degree burn!
Message 3 of 11 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Looting_Legends  Are you like 10 years old? Seriously all the exclamation marks and also posting this in the "General Discussion" section is "OFF TOPIC"

Seriously if you not some crying child, and you're trying to be a part of a Gaming Community of gamers on Apex, trying to make a difference, then make a POST for a BUG REPORT in the correct section.

BUG REPORTS

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/apex-legends-bug-reports-en

Message 4 of 11 (782 Views)

★★ Guide

@xpl0its wrote:

@Looting_Legends  Are you like 10 years old? Seriously all the exclamation marks and also posting this in the "General Discussion" section is "OFF TOPIC"

Seriously if you not some crying child, and you're trying to be a part of a Gaming Community of gamers on Apex, trying to make a difference, then make a POST for a BUG REPORT in the correct section.

BUG REPORTS

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/apex-legends-bug-reports-en

I hate reading posts made by a self appointed Forum Etiquette King. Perhaps it’s the same reason why I hate Dubstep, Reality TV & Heroin, the enjoyment of each requires you to have the IQ of a glass of water.

Message 5 of 11 (758 Views)

★ Guide
hehe. so trueStandard smile
Message 6 of 11 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

No one is self appointed anything around here...

Yes I should not of gone off, and simply made a reply stating that if this person really wants help, then it's best to make a bug report.

Anyhow, to many kids on this forum don't seem to know how to repsect an online community, let alone the developers of this game.

Sad...

Message 7 of 11 (616 Views)

I don't think people need a low IQ to enjoy any of those things @xChiLLViBeSx, they are personal preferences.

As for forum etiquette I dislike posts with full caps titles or with excessive (spammy) use of symbols, because they make the forum itself lower in quality. Moreover, titles are often the thing you search for when trying to find a certain thread. Accurate descriptions of the post in the title will help the post to be found later on.

Bugs are often hard to reproduce and thus to fix, making a detailed step-by-step description helps the Devs to track the bug and fix it faster. So if one is serious about a bug, use the link or @xpl0its and give as much detail as you can.

Thanks.

Message 8 of 11 (574 Views)

★★ Guide

@DYSPROssium Thank you for bumping this thread from page 4 for your incredibly useful insight. Noted with thanks 

Message 9 of 11 (548 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@xChiLLViBeSx  Just a heads up/FYI. If you go into your forum settings you can change the number of posts you can see per page. You can then see more posts. It's kind of convenient.

Message 10 of 11 (483 Views)