Re: Bug reporting and how to communicate

by flyinghorse101

Original Post

Bug reporting and how to communicate

★★★ Expert

Hi all, 

I noticed the quality of life tracker has been taken down or set to private ( https://trello.com/c/4jlwvMu3/1-how-does-the-battlefield-quality-of-life-tracker-work)

This makes me the following questions: 

- Does it still make sense to bug report on BFV or is this officially an EOL product?

- When we report a bug , what forums are the best to follow for communication from EA / Developers?

- How to keep track on a list of bugs? Like last week update solved some bugs though others are still open. How to keep track on this? 

Just wondering, I reported earlier the Life tracker was not updated since covid 19. (March 2020 something) Though the tool was very handy. Most of the times as a player you just want to report something to make the team aware. When they accepted the report (Ticket) other people can as well stop reporting that particular issue. 

Cheers, 

Message 1 of 3 (414 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @flyinghorse101

While I don't really have any insight on why the Trello board may have been set to private, we still monitor these forums for bug reports. If you find a bug or glitch feel free to report it to us here, and we can take a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (394 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EA_Kent Thanks for your quick response! The main reason for this question was the overview the Trello board gave. Now we have so much topics , mostly about the same that a top 3 list about priority bugs is missing. But great to hear we can still bug report for BFV.
Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)