Bug or respawn poor choice?

by ThomsGenesis

Original Post

Bug or respawn poor choice?

★★★ Novice

The new game mode is i think pretty fun, you can chill, try weapons/legends that you don't play usually and one of the cool part was the fact that you could complete the daily missions in the game mode.

Right now you can't so is it a bug, or respawn just saying "you want to have fun? Well nop you have to go in a real game mode to try and complete your mission against people who are try harding, and after that you will be able to have fun in the new game mode" 

Message 1 of 8 (449 Views)

Re: Bug or respawn poor choice?

★★★★★ Guide

You still can, or at least I have still could just recently. But for example if the challenge is like "get 5 kills" shadows don't count.

Message 2 of 8 (425 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well you are lucky, playing on ps4 and nothing works, like play 10 games with a certain legends, not working at least for me.

Shadow used to count and i wish they would still count but for daily only not the battle pass feels like it would be better. 

Well in any case, on ps4 even daily don't work for me. 

Message 3 of 8 (418 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ThomsGenesis wrote:

Well you are lucky, playing on ps4 and nothing works, like play 10 games with a certain legends, not working at least for me.

Shadow used to count and i wish they would still count but for daily only not the battle pass feels like it would be better. 

Well in any case, on ps4 even daily don't work for me. 

Yeah i can't do challenges in shadowfall mode on PS4 either.

Message 4 of 8 (412 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Wingmannedbro So i am not the only one, it's sad cause it used to work, we could have fun while doing our challenges. Hope it's just a bug :/
Message 5 of 8 (405 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ThomsGenesis wrote:
@WingmannedbroSo i am not the only one, it's sad cause it used to work, we could have fun while doing our challenges. Hope it's just a bug :/

Yeah with the solo's event back during iron crown right?

There was an issue with kills on shadows counting at the start of shadowfall, lots of people got the 20 kills badge illegitimately, deaths as a shadow also counted and negatively impacted people's KDR making players leave if they got turned to the shadow squad.

So currently the shadowfall games don't have any stats counted or registered, they don't even add to games played.

Message 6 of 8 (394 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah for the 20 kills badges it's a good thing that you can't do it anymore, just wish they'll bring back the daily for the mode, and the shadows counting for it like for the mission kill to people in the same game with a pistol.

Just that, not the 20 kills badges

Message 7 of 8 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ThomsGenesis Then it is a PS4/(may be Xbox one too) bug. I am on PC.
Message 8 of 8 (335 Views)