Re: Bug can’t use main weapon sometimes.

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bug can’t use main weapon sometimes.

★★ Apprentice

Hello I just have a question , sometimes when I  join a game online it’s like I cannot use my main weapon And only the sidearms are available also i see other people moving but their avatar is static . 
Is it only me ? Let me know , playing from PS4 console. 

Message 1 of 4 (448 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hey @LordNicolas71
Is there any little symbols displaying on the right hand side of your screen indicating latency issues?

Also for the guns if the issue is still there and you cannot get any of your main guns working I suggest
Go into settings then click account management then select "restore licensing" that will re download all the missing DLC or content that your supposed to have.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (440 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hey @LordNicolas71
Is there any little symbols displaying on the right hand side of your screen indicating latency issues?

Also for the guns if the issue is still there and you cannot get any of your main guns working I suggest
Go into settings then click account management then select "restore licensing" that will re download all the missing DLC or content that your supposed to have.

Message 2 of 4 (441 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m going to test it by the way it happened a few times to me not always and I was wondering if this happens to everyone.

Message 3 of 4 (432 Views)

EA DICE Team
@LordNicolas71 a video of what is happening to you would help a lot.Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 4 (321 Views)