Bug Reports Form is Too Cluttered

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

Bug Reports Form is Too Cluttered

Champion

After filling out several bug reports, it's been really cumbersome to repeat my entries on most of the line items, as they're always going to be the same. For instance, I have to repeatedly put down that I'm using a PC, which driver, which region, etc. It would be better if it auto-filled based on whatever your profile says. If you decide to use a different console one day, then you can change it out manually.

Otherwise, it discourages people from using the Bug Reports form, as it takes a longer time to fill out. Please consider a remedy to make filling out the Bug Reports form more efficient.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 3 (251 Views)

Re: Bug Reports Form is Too Cluttered

[ Edited ]

Auto-fill options are always such a bother for me (My own fault I guess since I use different info for different sites), but an option for PC players to save their PC specs to their profiles would definitely help things run smoother.

I think a lot of people just don't realize how difficult the process of bug solving really is, and how much (specific) information is really needed - that said, I don't feel these reports are that bad.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 3 (233 Views)

Re: Bug Reports Form is Too Cluttered

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the feedback @SterlingARCH3R @TTZ_Dipsy

I'll send it on to the team. Standard smile 

/Atic

Message 3 of 3 (207 Views)