Buff Revenant

by -PR0M37H3US-007

Original Post

Buff Revenant

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Revenant - Buff

Revenant has taken the place of Mirage as an underpowered and limited legend. It’s sad given that he was just released last season and has a lot of unused potential.

Passive - Keep the same but make his wall climb higher.

Tactical - Silence should have a larger radius of effect and have a DOT ability. It should also do more damage. It should also disable enemy pinging and have a slow effect on enemies. Enemies that have been silenced should also be highlighted so Revenant can extinguish them like an actual assassin. The duration would need to be nerfed for it to be balanced.

Ultimate - Death Totem needs to either have a larger area or not area limit at all. There is already a time limit on it. Teammates should get Revs climbing ability while in Death Totem. While in the Death Totem users should have increased health, damage output, and speed. Knockdowns in shadow form should restore a bit of health.

Recolor - False Idol needs a recolor. I’m thinking chromium black and maybe silver. I don’t think the gold and blue fits.

Message 1 of 9 (548 Views)

Re: Buff Revenant

Champion

I would recommend either watching the dev stream or reading one of the various topics regarding it.

You might just like what you see. Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (431 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MandatoryIDtag where can I find that?

Message 3 of 9 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 9 (368 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@apostolateofDOOM  Thank you

Message 5 of 9 (347 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@MandatoryIDtag 

I watched the video and I like that they took off Revenants range. That really killed him. I still think that he needs a little bit more work though. Baby steps. Baby steps.

Message 6 of 9 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

TSM won a tourney with Wraith, Revenant, and Crypto meta. It was so fun to watch. They were playing full-on aggressive. 

Message 7 of 9 (333 Views)

Champion
@BaldWraithSimp You got a link?
Message 8 of 9 (296 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor https://www.twitch.tv/videos/659255145?t=01h29m28s
It's a long video tho, consists of like 5 games
Message 9 of 9 (272 Views)