Re: Buff Mirage

by AWOL_312

Original Post

Buff Mirage

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

WHAT IF, you were able to control mirage’s decoy by holding the lb button, if u hold LB and press A, the decoy jumps, hold LB and move the analog stick to control the decoy etc; I believe that mirage’s decoy system isn’t at its full potential. This can not only buff mirage but this could balance his character entirely. If this is not a good idea, I’ll go cry myself to sleep.

Message 1 of 7 (383 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

I can already hear people crying cause they dropped dead while controlling the decoy 😍

As per other legends the decoy is something that gives you a few seconds to reposition yourself in certain situations and for me shouldn't be more than that.

In plus when shotted it shows you the enemy's position which is a great feature who helps you to make your next move decision! 

Message 2 of 7 (367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

respawn can make it like titanfall 2 with the holopilot just let him stay still if not moving and if running the decoy when shot is running.

The only thing I dislike about mirage is there is no way to make his decoy stop running / not run while standing still.

Controlling the decoy will be a headache when in a gun fight, IMO.

Message 3 of 7 (352 Views)

★ Guide

Considering how much you can spam his decoy and the short cooldown I think it's ok. Obviously not everyone falls for it but then if it did extras I'd consider it too powerful. 

I've seen plenty of plays where people have used the decoy at the right time while running away just to get a reload off and then shoot the perpetrators in the back. Likewise I've seen others imitate a decoy and get away with it. 

Message 4 of 7 (332 Views)

★ Guide

While I'm at it I've also seen a clip where a decoy running into Wattsons fence actually highlights her position. Unsure if that is intentional from the developers but another reason why the decoy isn't all that bad.

Message 5 of 7 (302 Views)

★★★★ Guide

This our be pretty interesting but if Respawn does decide to do this they would have to make the cool down for his decoys at least 1 minute.

Message 6 of 7 (289 Views)

Community Manager

@inferno2498373 wrote:

This our be pretty interesting but if Respawn does decide to do this they would have to make the cool down for his decoys at least 1 minute.

It sounds really fun and would surely give him more appeal, but there would definitely need to be some balance needed. Seems like most players still fall for the decoy if used correctly during a hectic gun fight.

I'd love to control a Mirage into a Wraith portal that leads off a cliff to trick others though. Nerd

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (271 Views)