Re: Btl Pass Packs - Deliberately LOW Tier Loot Drops?

by Biochemikas

Original Post

Btl Pass Packs - Deliberately LOW Tier Loot Drops?

★ Guide

Have the Battle Pass Apex Packs been been deliberately coded to give bad low tier loot at lower than the normal Apex pack drop rate? Cos for the last two BPs now I have gotten nothing but total rubbish in the Apex Packs. Over ALL the packs I got with Season 2 I think maybe I got one single epic item (banner or something), and I am not even sure if I got that, I may be thinking of the Epic pack that was given. But at any rate, it was either one single epic item, or none at all. Everything else was 2 commons and a rare, or maybe 2 rares if I'm really lucky.

Now with the Season 3 battle pass it is looking to be the same... so far I have opened 5-6 packs and have got all rares and commons. Between the 2 battle passes I should have had at least 3 Epic drops and maybe more, even a legendary... but no, every time 2 commons and a rare. If you're goal was to tempt me into buying more packs EA/Respawn, then job failed... if I had paid for all these packs individually and got nothing but commons and rare quips and banners I would be mad as hell. Makes me never wanna spend money of the packs ever.

I can't help feeling this is done on purpose to frustrate people and not give them any real cool stuff, most of the skins given away with the battle pass are awful, and all the cool stuff is saved for the events and stupid lifeline electric baton sticks that cost $168 to get. It's great to spend money on something whilst getting the impression the people you are giving your money to are kicking you in the balls at the same time. Why so stingy? Why so greedy?

Message 1 of 6 (416 Views)

★★ Expert
@kartikins You are guaranteed one legendary Pack at x lvl for each BP.

The heirloom is free if you want to just take your chances and hope you pack it with the slim odds after the event ends. Or you could pay 170~ish if you wish to have it right now.
Message 2 of 6 (404 Views)

★★★ Expert

I opened a normal pack from the BP today and took our the Death Ray  legendary skin for the Wingman.

I also got "Big Game Hunter" legendary skin for the Longbow from the pack with the guaranteed Epic.

You just got bad luck bro.

Message 3 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I got legendary crafting mats from the third box!

Message 4 of 6 (345 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Hopefully I get lucky when it comes time I unlock the BP. Currently at level 32. Planning on purchasing the one that unlocks 25 levels. Fingers crossed!

Message 5 of 6 (340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

The normal box (for lvl32, I think?) I opened yesterday had 2 epics and 1 rare (all legend skins, so useless, but epics are still epics).

Blame your luck, not battle pass. XD

Also, are you expecting a legendary from every box? Epic is ~25% (so roughly 1 out of 4 boxes on average), legendary is 7.4% (~1 out of 14 packs). Opening 20 packs without a single legendary should be a pretty common occurence. Not getting any epics or legendaries from 6 packs is also nothing extraordinary (~10% chance). You may need to lower your expectations... Wanting to "win" very badly is not going to change the odds.

Message 6 of 6 (303 Views)