Broken Ghost Quest Lore Thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Broken Ghost Quest Lore Thread

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David So far this quest has been dope. Can not wait for the ending. Never expected the mole to be Caustic though!
Message 261 of 286 (626 Views)

Champion

Absolutely loving these quests and the storyline! Hope this mode only gets bigger and better over time!

Hey there I'm a volunteered Champion! I don't work for EA I just like to help out around the forums, keep the peace and submit ideas to the community.

Did I answer your question? Please leave some tasty XP or even mark as a solution!

Got some QOL ideas for Apex? Add them here: 

Apex Legends QOL Collection

Message 262 of 286 (576 Views)

★★★ Guide

wow that was cool af 

Spoilers for todays quest

Spoiler
The last mission were you put the head on the body of ash and she says welcome to olympus made up the dissapointing gameplay 100 percent

Message 263 of 286 (518 Views)

★★★ Guide
Spoiler
also Rev x Loba i love em both. Ash and Olympus will be great aswell

Message 264 of 286 (514 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Spoiler
What do the numbers mean? And those Darion and Duardo names? Who are they, why is Octane afraid of them? Does anyone know anything about the last conversation between Lifeline and Octane?
Message 265 of 286 (479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@iX_R4D4R_Xi

Spoiler
 i dont think anyone knows, we will prob learn more in the future. I assume Duardo (possibly eduardo since its a spanish name) is maybe octanes dad and maybe Durian lifelines dad, since they both disobeyed their parents, they might not wanna go back to olympus were they are from. Thats just my theory. The numbers i have no idea
Message 266 of 286 (461 Views)

Excellent final hunt, took 3 goes and my blood pressure is still up.Large smile
Spoiler
Had a wander around the slums and cant get further than around 200m from marker, so climbed down side of island and stepped off and got really hammered with 5250 fall damage. Thats a bit ott isn't it?Large smile

Fall.JPG

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 267 of 286 (427 Views)

★★★ Pro

I knew it revenant wants to help. Only question is will loba go through with it or let him suffer. Is ash the next legend. What happened that prevented her reconstruction. Still why did we have to go to another dimension for her head and why did we need her for Olympus. What other secrets does she hold.

The more questions we answer, the more questions are further raised.

Message 268 of 286 (419 Views)

★★ Expert

I feel like they kind of glossed over how Revenant brutally murdered some of those Hammond reps.

And how how numerous voicelines imply a sadistic nature.

Message 269 of 286 (396 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Sir_Named Cause he is sadistic. One can be that and still in turmoil on the inside. I can definitely understand his position.

Look at how many ppl say they don't want to live forever. Rev exemplifies and embodies that situation + he knows what its like to die for a brief moment every time he 'dies'. I think that would make anybody go crazy.
Message 270 of 286 (347 Views)