1. Vodka 40ml
  2. Green Apple Liqueur 20ml
  3. Lemon/Apple Juice (as you like)
  4. Shake! Apple slice as a garnish.

appletini.jpg

Message 91 of 286 (655 Views)

Re: Broken Ghost Quest Lore Thread

★★★ Pro

I like the optical illusion going on there.

Message 92 of 286 (644 Views)

★★ Expert

Here's a big question that the devs might have overlooked. 

Why did the legends return to King's Canyon? They left it to go to World's Edge, so why did they return? 

Message 93 of 286 (574 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Sir_Named I'm pretty sure it's due to the invasion of the native creatures, the discovery of sihng labs, and further meddling from crypto.

Yes we continued playing in kings canyon for a bit but if you try to make sense of it, probably more and more creatures were invading making it harder to have the games, cause there were clean up operations going on in season two.

In labs and with crypto getting involved the syndicate probably wanted to cover something up of investigate further unimpeded.
Message 94 of 286 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@DK9027Yeah, but why did we return to Kings Canyon? They left because of numerous reasons, so why did they come back?

Singh labs was there before, plus why would they want to show off more of it? 
It could’ve been Crypto, but I doubt it since he was only able to make them switch to WE by blowing up repulsor.

There was a minor invasion of prowlers, but they handled that with Bloodhound’s trials.

Message 95 of 286 (527 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If you are seriously interested in this games story line you need to drop everything you are doing and read any fiction book you find.  I don't care if its the freaking baby sitters club or nancy drew.  IF you care about this lore you are in sore need of entertainment that is thin and worthless.

Message 96 of 286 (481 Views)

★★ Expert
@Luxxtenebri That’s kind of rude. The lore may not be a masterpiece, but this is a BR game, it’s not going to be like LOTR.
Message 97 of 286 (472 Views)

★★ Expert

If I’m going to be playing this game often, why not learn the background story so that I’ll understand why they add robots or something.

Message 98 of 286 (471 Views)

@Sir_Named just finished watching the 3 LOTR films and the 3 Hobbit films with my son. I didn't want to inflict the books on him, but saying that he is now listening to the unabridged audio books and complaining where the films digressed from the books. Large smile

May the lore be with you as you enter the killing fields of the arena.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 99 of 286 (412 Views)

★★ Expert

You have a son?

Well, unfortunately, as the internet society has put it, megasimp. Had to do it to ya.

I like reading, (as long as it's a good book), but I couldn't go through the entire LOTR series. It was far too difficult to remember who is who, plus Tolkien takes forever to get from point A to point B. Great that your son is working on it!

Message 100 of 286 (395 Views)