Re: Broken Ghost Quest Lore Thread

by budzai

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-QI wouldn't bet too much on it if I were you. I prefer MiragexWraith to MiragexLoba by miles, but don't be denial
And by "Anti-Andrade" you mean that he defended Path? That's not much honestly.

Message 241 of 286 (557 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@budzai I’m not. If mirage doesn’t get her, there’s more Wraith for me 😏 so I’m good either way :P

I’m tired so my memory is fuzzy but if I remember correctly even in-quest mirage said 1 or 2 things negative about her. Afterwards in dialogue some more stuff... I might do quest again just to recount but I dont think it was because he defended path but I could be wrong.
Message 242 of 286 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Sir_Named Data knives were used in TF2 to inject code and Wattsons father has a picture of him holding one, so she may well have one and now the necessary code to reprogram. They were used to hack Spectres. Could it be that Wattson and Loba are in cahoots (as mentioned before) to bring about the demise of Revenant, by injecting the new manipulated code into a modified Spectre, the new legend?

And a new female legend could be correct too. Ash fits the bill here.

AshTitanfall2.png

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 243 of 286 (527 Views)

★★ Expert

@OldTreeCreeper 

But having a data knife to working on a simulacrum is a big stretch. Data knifes were just used to inject code, so he probably was using it in one of his invention. (Unhackable spectre, or maybe just a ring that’s controlled through hitting it with the data knife.)

Wattson’s father also probably didn’t build Ash. 

They could be trying to reprogram the head, but I doubt it since they don’t really know who it is. It’s also likely a simulacrum, who probably has defenses against it. Also, using a data knife seems to be more of a rush job for pilots who don’t have time to actually hack into a spectre, someone like Crypto probably doesn’t need/want to use it.

Message 244 of 286 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-QYeah, sure. Good luck with her, old man. Sick Nerd Wink

Message 245 of 286 (491 Views)

★★★ Guide

idk ive some1 else has seen it. But in the newest piece it says ASH.

Message 246 of 286 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@budzai Old man knows lots of ways to smooth over the ladies. Just look at that pacifier licker Mirage. No dice for him. Too young & inexperienced. No smoothness. While more experienced lads are like whiskey. Cool to look at but hard to take down XD

I should write for commercials dont you think xD
Message 247 of 286 (464 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Koochi-Q Yes, you absolutely should! Your writing skills are bad enough for that, old man.
Message 248 of 286 (443 Views)

Champion

@budzai  Lmfao, and to think koochster calls me mean...

10/10. XD

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 249 of 286 (415 Views)

★★★ Pro

I watched a video by thegamingmerchant about the possibility of the broken ghost being ash. The letters "s" and "h" are seen on the right side of the head but I was looking today at the left side and there seems to be a  letter or two that I cant quite make out.

Caustic reveals himself to be the mole and of course his motives are much more sociopathic than we had hoped. 

We only have one piece to go which I'd wager is the face plate to give a proper identity and everyone has gone off on there own to acquire the final piece. 

I still feel at some point we're going to face off with the other revenant or at the very least our revenant. A showdown with the one in the "shadow realm" so to speak could be saved for another season. Season six: shadow fall.

And we're getting new lore on Mila.

Message 250 of 286 (312 Views)