Re: Broken Ghost Quest Lore Thread

by budzai

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@budzai Doesn’t path consider everyone as it’s best friend? :P
Wait mirage got path into the Games? Where’d you see that.

Mirage is like me... that’s why I know what he’s thinking... scratch that (too lazy to do normal reply so just picture a line going through that sentence). Mirage is naughty! Thats why he wants to do that XD.

But caustic cant hack... I think...

Wraith isn’t fictional! She’s just... hard to spot outside of a screen! SHES REAL! Frown

@Sir_Named *whispers: trying to trail others off course*
Message 231 of 286 (439 Views)

★★★ Pro

I think we're building rampart, what with that super rare hop up teaser in the first mission. It had a very stylized "R" 

Message 232 of 286 (426 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Caustic had a short tenure at Vinson Dynamics and he is familiar with the intricacies of simulacrum programming.
Message 233 of 286 (423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Koochi-QI only heard him saying it about Mirage, but who knows. He is an idiot. And an appliance anyway. Tongue out
I read on reddit that Path happened to meet Mirage first at his bar and Mirage told him about the games or something like that. But I don't doubled checked is it true or not.

Okay he is. But he wants Loba there are leaked voice lines about it. So it seems he is not totally like you! Like I am like Crypto, but I can't hack anything. But I am a genius. Tongue out

Caustic is familiar with robo tech reread the chapter before.

Me:Vader
You:Starkiller
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0mHm8WNdM

Message 234 of 286 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DK9027 That hop-up is for a supposed paintball mode. And Wattson in one of the previous chapters said the head has some womanly features.
Message 235 of 286 (421 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BaldWraithSimp Agreed, however that was more referring to understanding its functions, without a proper face place whos to say how to identify it.

If you look at this week piece while it still lacks defining features, it's shape I think takes a more masculine form rather than a slender feminine one.

But whose to say we have two pieces left.
Message 236 of 286 (407 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@BaldWraithSimp Every time I read it as venison dynamics xD. But yea I forgot about that.

I betcha there will be mirage-wraith ones too! Mirage in this one seems pretty anti-Miss andrade. So unless his bar works some magic for him as the barkeep, I’m not convinced.
Message 237 of 286 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]

Loved the dragon hunt thoroughly, and going through skulltown was a bonus. Done in one and the usual increase in heartbeat with a resolute "yes" and fist in air upon completion. Great sense of satisfaction with each of these hunts. Would love it as a weekly exercise.

What is the artifact head going to be attached to  enquiring minds want to know?

Are respawn going for a revenant/Path body with a different head?

Or will Revenant/Path be turned in a 2 headded monster?

Is the new legend going to be simply a floating head and no body?

Will Loba replace her own head with the artifact?

Is the artifact in fact Wattson's father's early work?

The more I think about it.....

The more confused I get! Oops

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 238 of 286 (334 Views)

★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper I actually don’t know for sure 100% what the head is, despite all the leaks I’ve seen.

It is some other robot, probably. Wattson thinks it’s female, so that would rule Pathfinder (right?) and Revenant out.

It probably isn’t Wattson’s father’s work, since it would likely be out of his specialty. (Especially when you try to incorporate biological parts.)
Message 239 of 286 (324 Views)

★★ Expert

Spoiler discussion

Spoiler
spoiler discussion
Spoiler
I think they kind of cheaped out of the ending. Like, I understand Revenant was suffering a lot, but for him to make a 180 in his alignment and completely forget his entire bloodlust is a bit of a stretch. 
They try and fix this by saying that he was torturing Hammond employees so that he could learn how to destroy himself, but still, why would he need to brutally murder them in the ways that he did? 
Message 240 of 286 (321 Views)