Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Brocken gear that is too op for beginner players

by Blandaxt

Original Post

Re: Brocken gear that is too op for beginner players

★★ Novice

I will look forward to it. I hope the seasonal events and the forts.. I think you call it are not the only challenges. And hope more puzzle-like mazes come out so that shooting is not the answer to all the challenges. 

Message 11 of 14 (187 Views)

★★ Novice
@gortessoth So I am guessing that end game needs the player to grind for a while before getting the gear you want?

Or cash spent on loot boxes?

Also why can't we increase our flying speed?
Message 12 of 14 (182 Views)

Champion
@Blandaxt No, it really doesn’t shut down the conversation, people can still post, you can still post back. I just didn’t want to signal that a 'solution' had been found, it’s fine if you want to do it,😉

But it will be interesting to see your opinion after you get to max level (30), and have everything in Masterwork, then legendary gear.

Also, sometimes it’s hard to see since we don’t usually look at our colossus head on, but colorizing your suit and using graphics can change the look of the shield also.

Just another gamer hoping to help.
Love playing RPGs, MMOs, and Action games.
Like watching most other games.

I'm not employed by EA.
Message 13 of 14 (159 Views)

Champion

@Blandaxt  It really depends, you may find the gear you wish to run with but find it with trash inscriptions, or like myself, I finally found (token bought) a Lego Autocannon, took over a year, granted I've not been playing my Colossus much as my Ranger but I do play it as my secondary. 

As for flight speed they've never had anything to boost it, not sure it really needs it IMHO.

"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The solutions we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of problems. We are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things." - Unknown author

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 14 of 14 (158 Views)
Twitter Stream