Bring valid arguments to the table.

by Gabrielmojo26

Original Post

Re: Bring valid arguments to the table.

★ Expert
@Marge010 This can’t be, you’re a mediocre player (with plenty of room to improve by the way) yet it’s now harder for you to play, that’s very contradicting to the argument constantly brought forward that S6 caters to the newb by lowering the skill gap.

You must be doing something wrong, there’s just no way (sarcasm bud).
Message 31 of 112 (357 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26 Oh i fully agree it's not representative but usually when it's a 50/50 you'll have some people backing the change up and adding a counter argument as to why it's good or not as bad as others make out.. It's severely lacking that in this case.

I actually haven't heard much positive to back up any arguments for the new tkk (except guns deal damage now) even from yourself.  I have made my views known but i'm all ears and open minded enough to listen so perhaps you can ''change my mind''? Wink Or add to something i'm missing?

Message 32 of 112 (354 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 well, you like to play this, so play, we will not play further, the game has become less skillful, interesting, unbalanced do you still need to prove something here? look at the forum, everyone is talking about this problem, and you say 50/50 I'm finished
Message 33 of 112 (353 Views)

★ Expert

Direct correlation to the intent of my post here folks.

@Габриэльмохо26 well, you like to play this, so play we will not play further, the game has become less skillful, interesting, unbalanced do you still need to prove something here? look at the forum, everyone is talking about this problem, and you say 50/50 I'm finished

Message 34 of 112 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Marge010Pro or not, it's easier for everyone to die early game now with less time to react. Point is, lucky plays compared to skilled have had that margin reduced to make it more even, which is a slap in the face to those that invested the time to get better.

Message 35 of 112 (347 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 I've been playing for a year and got 7k games under my belt but I've never been great at this game. Maybe it is easier for most newb players and that's why I'm getting destroyed by every player I come accross
Message 36 of 112 (344 Views)

★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM But isn't that a slight adjustment in respect to being a better player, by any means necessary, as they've been mentioned often already.
Message 37 of 112 (341 Views)

★★ Guide
@Gabrielmojo26 I'm just a person who played this game for over a year and donated, but now it is not the same as it was before, it has become more casual and interest in the game has disappeared
Message 38 of 112 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26Hiding behind a rock (hell, running up to them with no audio) with a devo + turbo and hipfire lazering someone before the servers register to the other player for them to react isn't what i would define as getting better but adapting to gameplay style that's crap and can reward anyone. Skilled or not.

Message 39 of 112 (329 Views)

★ Expert
@apostolateofDOOM

This is partially your issue, you’re adamant in proving the contrary at every opportunity given. I’m telling you there’s ways to improve early game to mid-game encounters, were S6 changes are mostly reflected, but you’re not opened to anything but negativity at this point lol, and this is pretty damn obvious based off your replies. Maybe think about that one going forward. There’s positives to S6, you just chose not to look for them lol

Hell, SooXfar made a full vid on how to adapt to S6, and how to improve….the info is out there, but again, you’re not looking for it.
Message 40 of 112 (319 Views)