Re: Bring valid arguments to the table.

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

★ Novice

I can only agree with the sbmm on this game that it is totally broken. I have played this game from day 1 played and finished every season. I am no professional at the game a am an average player and anytime you raise this in other places all you get is, well get good at the game stop whining. This is not how you fix something that is broken I dont have the time in the day to spend 10+ hours on the game. I go on with a mate or 2 for a couple of hours. The most kills I have in a game is 11 and the most damage I have done is just over 2,500, My mates stats are around the same yet every game we go into whether it is Duo's or Trio's I can guarantee that there is at least one squad or duo running around with a 4k damage badge and a 20 kill badge 3rd partying every gun fight. Now my issue is not with them they have the badges and well done for them on achieving them my problem is I have never even got close so if it really was sbmm why am I and my friends in the same lobby has these people? I should be in with people that have managed to achieve Diamond rank like myself and that have the similar damage done and kills that I have. The SBMM needs addressing I have seen a lot of people hating on it and the fact it has not been sorted yet is worrying has it is not an even playing field. I do like my rank games where you have hard battles the higher you go and expect that but in PUB matches it should be games that are fun. Also the other thing is the amount of smurf accounts on this game is beyond ridiculous and letting people do this is just beyond a joke instead of having an account tied to an email (which anyone can literally have thousands of) can you not tie people's account's to a phone number it might not stop everyone but surely you would have a lot less people with smurf accounts. 

Message 91 of 112 (403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apex is * to begin with and end! the game is * and so are all you for supporting it.  You get thrown in with * with no strategy and dive in to the first spot they see in the map. Then get band for 10min for leaving   ALL OF YOU!!!!!! ARE WHAT RUINS THIS GAME.  

The people suporting this game and the creators should go to a hospital and lick everything do us all a favor 

Message 92 of 112 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Gabrielmojo26 bring back the r99
Message 93 of 112 (360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

shut up *

Message 94 of 112 (359 Views)

Champion

So much salt. >.>

We really need an award for pointless necro posts here.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 95 of 112 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag Tempted to revive the oldest thread just for the award.

xD
Message 96 of 112 (354 Views)

Champion

@apostolateofDOOM  No!

We got enough pollution on these boards already xD

Message 97 of 112 (349 Views)

★★★ Expert

Train yard is fine, just to go way back.  It’s hot drops that are ridiculous anywhere.  And if it’s one place that happens the most it is fragment.

if you are going to nuke something, Nuke fragment.

Another idea: a NEW MAP

Back to your regular show now

Message 98 of 112 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

SBMM is broke AF. If my pictures display you'll have pretty solid proof of that or at least a valid argument can be made. 

Direct comparison from season 5 to season 6. 

Message 99 of 112 (295 Views)

Champion

@TheTrafficKing  My K/D has sat pretty flat at 1.26 since season 4, where it was at 2.

I do hot drop a lot more than I used to though so its probably my own fault. :,)

Message 100 of 112 (291 Views)