Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Bring the game down and fix it...

by KaOs2983

Original Post

Bring the game down and fix it...

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm pretty sure half the players that played on launch day don't play anymore anyway.. Take it down fix everything give us the game anthem could be instead of the roadkill it is trying to crawl off the highway after being run over.

FFXIV did that exact same thing relaunching a realm reborn and in my opinion one of the greatest turn arounds I've personally witnessed.

I dont give 2 flying rats arses about loot drop rates or luck % I just want stuff to do give us a reason to play please for the love of (insert deity here) I have literally thousands of resources that i cant do anything with! hell give us one NPC where you can trade in farmed resources for a random legendary idc if it cost 5000 of every resource I'll still have a reason to play. As the game sits you're making it difficult to wanna stick around...

I love this game it's my favorite game out of all my library but y'all need to stop with bs roadmaps and bandaid fixes and just FIX it so all the freelancers may return and enjoy the game we all know it could be.

Message 1 of 27 (481 Views)

Re: Bring the game down and fix it...

[ Edited ]

Why take a game down that works well and enjoyably?

It needs more content and some balancing, but that isn't solved by shutting it down, in my view.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 27 (459 Views)

★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

It needs more content and some balancing, but that isn't solved by shutting it down, in my view.

They should definitly not take down a game which works well and enjoyably. They should take down Anthem. You better check what he has written Wink

Message 3 of 27 (435 Views)

★★★ Guide

It can be solved with frequent patching, which is a problem as there are 2+ weeks gaps between the patches. Guess, they still cant get used to Frostbite.

Message 4 of 27 (426 Views)

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

They should definitly not take down a game which works well and enjoyably. They should take down Anthem. You better check what he has written Wink

Very funny. Anthem's core game is solid, so no need for knee jerk action, in my view. Standard smile 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 5 of 27 (405 Views)

★★ Guide

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

Anthem works well and is enjoyable for me. Why should it be taken down?

I did not like many games including TD2, GTA, so should they be taken down? If I don't like the game I do not play it and I do not go to the forums and post that the game should be taken down.

Message 6 of 27 (390 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Well there's at least two fanbois left in EA's corner.

Message 7 of 27 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@Fachverkaeufer wrote:

Very funny. Anthem's core game is solid, so no need for knee * action, in my view. Standard smile 

Core game solid, woohoo.

And

A PLETHORA of bugs that still need fixing from, guess what previous "patches".

almost 3 months in. 

I can not for the life of me fathom, how any sensible person, thinks this practice is acceptable! <--- SUBJECTIVE opinion (you may choose to disagree) (Do so, with FACTS and Data). 

Message 8 of 27 (357 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Personally, I feel the game is a few tweaks away from being really good....for a few weeks.  Fix the loot, my 704 blast/ ultimate ranger is better than my 788 legend ranger.  Why?.....well, unfortunately 25 of my 30 lengends are junk.  For my style of play 

Fixing loot will help breathe life to the existing content....for a moment.  Add ways to obtain loot.  No death runs turns into bonus rolls.

Add an option for no respawns and as a reward better chance to achieve loot.

Sticking it out till the end should MUCH better rewards.  Mind boggling that it is not this way.

Add in different melee items for a class.  Ex. give the ranger  detonator melee.

Let us use old embers to reroll inscriptions...anything would be good.  Like X amount of purple or blue or combined to  reroll an inscription.

These are just from the hip suggestions with little thought that will ultimately breathe life into the game for a time.

Still love the game, but improvements are neefed

Message 9 of 27 (347 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As long as they are in closed circle of fixing one stuff just to broke another, they wont go anywhere with new content... So yeah, im actually all in for bringing game down, fix bugs, do proper testing,  then release it again, and start working on new content...

Message 10 of 27 (337 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help