Bring solos back. Previous Predator POV.

by FxPr0

Original Post

Re: Bring solos back. Previous Predator POV.

★★★ Expert
@SlivPTS If another shooter comes out, I prefer it to be different than what's on the market, if possible. Why play a reskinned COD or PUBG if you can play the original?

No one is forced to play anything. You have options: play it as it is, find friends, play another game.

As for the "much less than other br games" thing, I don't think it shows in the numbers. Apex seems to perform better than many competitors.
Message 11 of 13 (145 Views)

★★★ Expert

I'm curious about something: if devs would officially state the reasons for not adding solo mode (ranked + unranked), would you actually accept them? 

Message 12 of 13 (144 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

no, i doubt they have a legit reason too not do so. It is what the community asks for and it will only benefit the popularity of Apex Legends.( i know players that dont like Apex because Solo option is missing ).

i realy want solo aswell, sick of solo que with random squad mates, sometimes i find a good team and end up winning.

But mostly i get * casual hotdropping fools in squads or players think they are superman and attack a squad solo.

I lose so many points because there is mostly no teamplay.

In solo i can realy see what my skill is and i dont have to worry about team mates beeing stupid and losing my RP.

Message 13 of 13 (132 Views)