Re: Bring back or add car class challenges!

by loukteo

Original Post

Bring back or add car class challenges!

★★★ Newbie
What is the point of Blackridge Rivals if you can only use Hyper cars to even have a shot at getting to tier III. What do I do with 40 other cars from lower performance classes if can't race them for money/gold/credits/against others??
Message 1 of 4 (564 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Seeing a CCX one after another is very annoying, especially if some are twice as fast as your personal best. McLarens and Vipers aren't any better. 

Message 2 of 4 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That and my personal favorite: Koenigsegg that cost me go-knows-how-much to get to tunable getting not just beat but OBLITERATED by Nissan GTR which has hundreds of SPs less. Bottom line is if Rivals thing generates money for the game then do automatically recognizable modes where selecting a Sports/C Sports/etc type of car to race automatically puts you into a pool of racers who can at most race that level of car. Otherwise why do i care about upcoming challenges that will unlock another JDM Street car for me which will be useless? If I could race it in Rivals I am more likely to spend money on trying to get it and upgrade it.

Message 3 of 4 (527 Views)

★★ Apprentice

bkew4z1i8psy.png

I found this foto in net . I think CCX can go 1050PR. ( I had it at 1020 PR without last black edition parts engine scanner, turbo scanner ..... ) I think La ferrari is the best in my opinion.

Message 4 of 4 (522 Views)