Bring back my account EA

by L-TsiZheng

Original Post

Bring back my account EA

★★★ Newbie

Heres my story(sorry for my bad english)

8 june, i changed my email cos someone try to hacked my account. After change it. I play normal with friends. In the midnight, i try to log in again. But still cant log in. I try to click forget password, to receive recovery password. But it didnt come. Im waiting till 30minutes. Maybe delay or busy server. Then i try another account and clicked forget password. Less then minute the recover email was sent to my email. Something wrong with my account. After waiting 2 hours. I try to live chat with EA help support. Bla bla bla, he sent the code to me. I give him. Than said wait for our team to email you. Im not satisfied tbh. Sadly my internet was really bad that night. And cant to live chat with EA support. Then i sleep.

9 june, i still try to log in. But still cant. I still wondering whats happening with my account. Then try to live chat again with EA support. But now its different. They said it seems like your account its getting banned. I was like. Whats!? Really? CHEAT? THIRD PARTY APP? No hell no. I never use it. Bla bla bla. He sent the code again. Asking the ownership. I give anything to prove my self that EA made a mistake. Then i tell my reason why EA made a mistake

Its on level 500 apex. Effort, patience, memory, fun and more i also buy batlepass since S2 till S4. I played all day long with my bestfriends to reached 500 while my friend only at 300~ and 400~. I reached 500 its not because im pro like others. I just played all day long with my friends. We all stuck in plat since S1 ranked. And Gold rank at s2. And now still platinum 2. I put my effort to wraith. Having almost 8k kills but never get 20 bomb kills badge. But i have 4000 damage on wraith. What about my KD? Im level 500. But only have 1,07KD. Cos im suck. I just go down and killed ppl. Sometimes i cant even aim properly. Me and my friends just having fun. Laughs with our stupidity.  Played the game more than a year since valentines last year. But still stuck on plat 4. Didnt care our KD or ranked. But still EA support told me that my account getting banned. If im a cheater. EA should banned me long time ago. Im not stupid using cheat to my lovely account that i put so much effort in it. If im a cheater. I just let go the account, im not gonna complain to anyone. I just keep for my self. And make a fun from it.

Bring back my account EA. 

IGN L-EGOIST707

Message 1 of 1 (148 Views)