Bring back kings canyon permanent

by bpjesus

Original Post

Bring back kings canyon permanent

★★★★ Novice

Check any social media where anyone can post their opinions. Most players hate this new map, way too big, not enough loot, and extremely boring to play. Yeah I’m sure some players do but the majority hate it. Every single thing about this update has made your player base dwindle even more. Crypto is broken and charge rifle is broken the map is too big and open it encourages nothing but players sitting back and sniping. Once again some players enjoy this play but again most of your player base liked apex legends because it was a fast paced fight all game long. But now it just sit back and wait for a third party since the map is too big to find players most of the time. Having to loot for 10-15 min to have a decent setup because the loot is too spread out and hard to come by. Having to run for 2-3 min straight to get away from the storm because your Rng sucked where you landed just to get * by a mountain that you have to go around half the map to get around. Then die to the storm or die to a team camping waiting on players to come out of the storm. Or just run around the map for 15 min without seeing anyone. It’s like playing pubg desert map all over again. Iv played since day 1 and loved apex but this update iv only played 8 games of just simply because now it’s something that’s just like every other BR out there. Read post from your fans and find out what they think seriously. Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, or even your own forums. Yeah I’m sure the new map was allot of work but it’s costing you for fans than you’re getting. Open your eyes and do something before you lose any hope of bringing your game back from this major screw up.

Message 1 of 38 (4,360 Views)

Re: Bring back kings canyon permanent

★★★ Expert

Ubsolutely agree, I never get any loot, almost literally nothing, you get 3rd partied 3 or 4 times in a row at any place worth dropping (like capitol or skyhook) and somehow have to win that with 0 shield cells, and 0 syringes, and some 40 ammo for your alternator.

Literally every single game.

I might take a pass this season.

Message 2 of 38 (4,300 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I actually disagree. Firstly, it will take more than 8 attempts to judge the map especially in a game like this. Secondly, while I do agree to an extent that the charge rifle and loot distribution could do with some adjustments, I don't think it's broken, same goes for Crypto. I have found the biggest issue is the time it takes moving from one area to another because if your landing spot is contested and you have to move from the ring after the engagement you won't have enough supplies to deal with another team at a choke point of which there are quite a few in this map although this could easily be remedied by making legends more mobile (either jetpacks or some other form of transport).

Edit: A fix for the charge rifle = Have ammo consumption equivalent to the havoc with select fire and drop damage over distance.

Message 3 of 38 (4,282 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@apostolateofDOOM  Maybe they could add another tram to the rail. So it comes round a little more often to alleviate transport needs.

Message 4 of 38 (4,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ColdHoursIf I'm not mistaken we have another line that's not currently in use so that would certainly be possible and a welcome addition.

Message 5 of 38 (4,244 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Another ram where you can decide move forward or backward. Is that decided based on the head? I assume yes, but haven't tested yet.

Message 6 of 38 (4,218 Views)

★★ Guide

This new map is immensely better in my opinion.

Message 7 of 38 (4,196 Views)

@xXCA_RageXx I like them both. Personally I think this map makes the game fresh again. I was bored to death of kings and stopped playing.
Message 8 of 38 (4,188 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Respawn said they would be bringing back King's Canyon, so just chill for a little while and enjoy the current game until that time.

Message 9 of 38 (4,154 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Maybe for the time being learn the new map. Where the good places are to go. Where the bad ones are to stay away from. Change is a part of life. So is the map rotation. For all we know map selection will get implemented down the line. But for now it's what we have. Just go with the flow and things might seem more enjoyable.

Message 10 of 38 (4,141 Views)