Re: Bring back Frontlines!

by Adman_Tor

Original Post

Bring back Frontlines!

★ Apprentice

Why did you cancel Frontlines? This must be a joke!

Message 1 of 16 (1,671 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @qsycho88

Frontlines and Domination game modes were removed because there is low player amount on that game modes...

You will be able to play all game modes in BFV when 'Private Servers' will be available (end of this summer)

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 16 (1,650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@qsycho88Unfortunately BFV had such a bad launch and still has SOOO many bugs/issues that the population isn't steady. It's a shame because it could be such a good game.

Frontlines is also one of my favourite modes.

Message 3 of 16 (1,636 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thx for your quick reply.

Finally, after almost 450 hours of playing, I am now done with this game. Enough is enough.

Somehow it is quite sad, how Dice continously destroys its own game. Dice has been anoying me with rebalancing weapons every four weeks. Anyway, I was willing to accept that. I had to wait almost 7 months for a new map. Accepted that too. But now, Dice removed the only mode in this game, that had a certain dynamic and tactical elements. Beside Grand Operations, Frontlines made it hard for players just to camp around with there MMG or sit with their sniper rifles at the rim of the map.

And now, Dice wants to force me to play those boring camper modes like Breakthrough, Team Deathmatch or Conquest? No, thanks.
Message 4 of 16 (1,627 Views)

★ Apprentice

Totally agree. The game itself is good, but removing Frontlines made it easy for me to uninstall the game for good. Sad, because I really liked Frontlines.

anyway, gives me more time for Red Dead Redemption Wink

Message 5 of 16 (1,624 Views)

★★ Pro

What I don't understand is - why remove it? Why not just let games populate as needed? It's not like they have a certain number of servers set aside for Frontlines only. If nobody is playing just let servers populate when people want to play it.

DICE logic...

Message 6 of 16 (1,617 Views)

@Adman_Tor 

Even though the servers now show up when they're needed, it seems DICE has a ton of extras lingering in the background and it actually costs quite a bit of money to maintain. Not to say I don't find it strange that they just up and removed the modes entirely but let's be honest here: BFV Frontlines doesn't hold a candle to its BF1 counterpart; I just don't think any of the maps were designed with these modes in mind.

They should come back at some point in the future, in only temporary, and we can still choose them as part of the Private Matches program so I wouldn't worry too much

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 7 of 16 (1,609 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also cannot believe they cut these modes...

I always enjoyed playing with a smaller player count since they are less random and more skill based play is involved.
Now they cut 2 of these? WTF!! WHY??

Message 8 of 16 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Guide

And today's assigment is: play frontlines!

#mustbekiddinme

bfv_2019_05_30_09_21_05_891.jpg

Message 9 of 16 (1,566 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Real shame about Frontlines, I liked it. Could this not exist in some smaller capacity or as a rotated game mode every few weeks?

I appreciate its part of Grand Operations but it’s a crap shoot if you get the mode.

Message 10 of 16 (1,558 Views)