Re: Bring back 3d spotting for battlefield v

by Airdair1

Original Post

Bring back 3d spotting for battlefield v

★ Novice

Hope you bring back 3d spotting spoils the game without it nobody knows where the thick of the action is. It only benifits the campers 

Message 1 of 7 (920 Views)

★★★ Novice

3d spotting is still in the game but requires a sniper with a spotting scope to do so for the team. There are also various other ways to spot, for example: The "tank buster" assault class spots tanks for the team when causing damage to it. There is also the new suppression system which gives a faint triangle above the player suppressed.

I personally think the removal of universal 3D spotting is a good thing. Yes it's harder to see players but does add to the skill ceiling. Too often in BF1 people just shot at symbols (which still regularly happen in BFV btw). It forces a more tactical approach rather than just sprinting everywhere.

Message 2 of 7 (904 Views)

Will you be bringing back 3d spotting in battlefield v?

★ Novice

Why have you taken 3d spotting off battlefield v? You've spoiled the game if i want to run around like a headless chicken i buy call of duty

Message 3 of 7 (915 Views)

Re: Will you be bringing back 3d spotting in battlefield v?

I miss BF1's spotting mechanic too but it was honestly OP and the new system should only take a few matches to get used to. *Maybe* it will be an option when RSP arrives but I highly doubt it.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 4 of 7 (909 Views)

★ Novice
Why distroy a good game wont recomend anybody to buy it get used to that
Message 5 of 7 (901 Views)

DICE's goal was to create a more competitive Battlefield game and for better or for worse, I think they achieved that.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 6 of 7 (888 Views)

★ Novice

Spotting is one of many things that made this franchise great & different from others. It makes absolutely no sense to me to take it away. I see enemies I should be able to warn my teammates of a enemies location. Not the vicinity there in, there absolute location no matter the class i'm using. Stop trying to make this game to be like other shooters. This is a team based shooter, not a run n gun COD, where only kills matter. 

Message 7 of 7 (840 Views)