Bring Gnome Bomb back!

by MrKritiek

Original Post

Re: Bring Gnome Bomb back!

★ Pro
It all culminates to the lack of advertising and poor decisions. Instead of trying to get people to play, they add bots and remove game modes to fill lobbies. They could've solved this by listening to the community and communicating more. But who knows! And if EA has something to do with it, then we have some SERIOUS problems on our hands.
Message 11 of 15 (453 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Fork_x_SpoonYeah Popcap would have to overdrive their work to start making a cobsiderable profit with bfn and even now they may just be lucky to break even, which given their track record is a thing EA frown on qnd with the disaster that was pvz 3 public reception, the franchise is in a downward spiral as most forums in the wiki are really unhappy and are leaving.

Message 12 of 15 (424 Views)

★ Guide

Mixed mode is what I primarily play, and I play it primarily for Gnome Bomb. Yesterday I sat down to do my daily challenges, as I have every day, and I simply shrugged, said "forget it" and gave up.

How is removing gameplay options a good thing?

Goodbye, PVZ! August will be the first game map I don't bother to finish.

Message 13 of 15 (404 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@themightylayman same here i'm afraid.
I don't want to give up because i had so much fun with GW1&GW2 but this is getting ridiculous.
Message 14 of 15 (359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

the game is dead 'cause there's no more Gnom Bomb mode. I shouldn't spent money on this game

Message 15 of 15 (280 Views)