Bring Gnome Bomb back!

by MrKritiek

Original Post

Bring Gnome Bomb back!

★★★★ Guide

Dudes, i just noticed the whole mixedmode option is gone! 

That was the mode i played the most, especially when playing in split-screen because of the lag in Turf takeover.

Main reason i played mixed mode was for Gnome Bomb, which i enjoy the most and for PS4 here in Europe there where always decent enough players to enjoy a match.

Please if you aint gonna bring back mixed Mode then just but Gnome Bomb back to play.

Message 1 of 15 (946 Views)

Re: Bring Gnome Bomb back!

★★ Expert
@MrKritiek SAME. TT lag in split-screen is SOOO bad so I just played mixed mode.
Message 2 of 15 (938 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Wait - has Mixed Mode disappeared from the Mystery Portal? Well, I guess that I'll go on and find out now ... ! 

EDIT: It has permanently. For now. Except for Private Play. Unless something changes.

Message 3 of 15 (926 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 Wel for me it is completly gone i can not select it anymore.
Message 4 of 15 (918 Views)

Message 5 of 15 (841 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 Yes i saw the thread, very disappointing.
I really don't understand why they did this. Like i said earlier turf takeover is not playable in splitscreen due to lag. Something me and my husband have accept so we only play mixed mode because we both dislike team vanquish.
But now we are forced to only play that mode if i want to play PVP in splitscreen. Really very disappointing. And probably the end regarding this game in splitscreen.

Please put mixed mode or even better Gnome bomb back.
Message 6 of 15 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I never got to try it, always empty lobbies 😔

Message 7 of 15 (785 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MrKritiek Real shame they removed mixed modes like does Popcap not want players? I mean they havent given them new maps in like 6 months as they continue to cater to turf and they remove them yet keep the dead battle arena mode.
Message 8 of 15 (784 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@stukapooka I don't get it it either. It's probably the most annoying thing the ever did with Neighborville.
Last night we played a test game of private play gnome bomb and its just not the same with AI.
Thank god we still have GW2
Message 9 of 15 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MrKritiek Yeah the ai is too easy with crazy just being normal mode now, difficulty what's that? but I still like being able to play 12v12 mixed modes in private now and think it would have made the mode more interesting for player lobbies due to the increased chaos.

Feels like everytime we're finally about to move forward with bfn Popcap goes and does something stupid.
Message 10 of 15 (704 Views)