Re: Bright Mind!

by JazzTroll

Original Post

Bright Mind!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Who was the bright mind to decide launching a "BATTLE ROYAL" only with 'Trios' is a great idea? Who is it? I don't care if it was a Developer, Artist, Q&A, Tester i don't give a quack! That dude should go shopping and get himself a nice yellow vest, nice yellow vest with bunch a pockets on it.. Just go tomorrow morning, buy yourself a vest '

- "Battle royal (plural battles royal, also royale) traditionally refers to a fight involving many combatants that is fought until only one fighter remains standing"

( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_royal )

Right now 8 out of 10 games my team
  - dies 2 min after start
  - goes at the very far corner of the map
  - one goes AFK
  - basically Robin Hood (NOT) 

- D/C as soon as they down him
  - get matched with random DUO who do everything together (only) 

With that said the "Solo" mode was the only thing keeping this game on my PC. And Youtube is swarming with videos titeled "How To SOLO - TIps & Tricks" without even having Solo build into the game how funny is that. So for the time being i am absolutely OK with NOT playing Aplex Legends there are so many BR's right now i better delete Aplex now while i'm not hooked. And with the rumors going around i think that hook may never get to me.

(Remove profanity comments, keep it Civil on the forum) - Atic

Message 1 of 9 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Bye Felicia 

nobody is going to miss you plenty of people that don’t have social problems love the game. All you have to do is talk to randoms when you play with them and if 2 out of 10 games you get decent players by the 10 game you have a team and no more randoms but keep blaming the game because it was not designed for you 

Message 2 of 9 (366 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The problem is this game isn't balanced around solos.  In a game like FN it works because all the characters fundamentally work the same despite having different skins.  Apex is more like a cross between PUBG and Overwatch where the characters actually have unique traits/abilities/ultimates.  Some are naturally more team oriented, while others are more conductive to solo play.

I'm not saying there shouldn't be a solos mode, but it's more complicated than you would think.  I guess you could limit everybody in the server to playing as one randomly selected character or something, but I'm sure people would also cry about that.

Message 3 of 9 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Be friendly/talk on the mic with people and eventually you'll meet up with some randoms who aren't jerks. Once that happens, keep playing with them and form a premade team. Of course, this is assuming that YOU aren't one of the 'bad teammates'

Message 4 of 9 (361 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@HyperXMousepad wrote:

Be friendly/talk on the mic with people and eventually you'll meet up with some randoms who aren't jerks. Once that happens, keep playing with them and form a premade team. Of course, this is assuming that YOU aren't one of the 'bad teammates'

^ pro tip

Message 5 of 9 (339 Views)

★★★ Guide

Do you not have two friends to play with? There's a section of this forum dedicated for people looking for others to play with.

Message 6 of 9 (329 Views)

★ Apprentice
Some of the characters in this game are not build for solos, they are made for teams.

I'm guessing you do not have any friends to play with right?
I'm also guessing that maybe you are one of those toxic players out there.
I've been playing with randoms all the time and I have no problem with it. Managed to get some wins already with randoms.
Also made friends with some randoms which I have already added.
Message 7 of 9 (317 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've met a lot of really good players and great people playing this game.

A lot of my friends had no interest in it, but a lot did.

So basically this game revolves around how players want to interact with other players. 

If solo is really your thing.

There are other games. 

Message 8 of 9 (307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

You soibois are mistaken :D 
I''m not mad bcs i want to play solo and there is no solo here. What bothers me is the fact there's not freaking reason for them to be doing that. In fact that way they are hurting the game. But i dont really care, and if they ever release SOLO Mode (Bcs they will) the whole world will remember them as the biggest Bi***** ever to exist on this planet. And the only reason for them to keep SOLO and DUO away is bcs they are stubborn purely on purpose bcs enough cry-harders started crying at the same time, but thats exactly whats gonna kill this game. 

Message 9 of 9 (259 Views)