Breaking: Duo queue STILL broken.

by nejackso1

Original Post

Breaking: Duo queue STILL broken.

★ Guide

We're several days into season 9 now. Duo and trio queues are STILL broken. Has been broken to the point of not getting a teammate in around 95% of the time. It's been going on since no fill was introduced at least.

When can we expect a fix for this? When does it become an insult that the game continues to rake in more money and this game breaking bug is continually ignored? It's even less fun now that the lobbies seem sweaty as * with these trashcans playing for contracts in pubs. 

I feel like we should at least get a 3-4 page essay that doesn't provide any solutions and basically says the broken system isn't their fault/problem like we got with the servers at this point. 

Message 1 of 3 (174 Views)

Re: Breaking: Duo queue STILL broken.

★★★★★ Expert
@nejackso1 What servers are you on?
Message 2 of 3 (148 Views)

Re: Breaking: Duo queue STILL broken.

★ Guide

I play pc. The majority of the time STL unless it’s being weird and then I’d be on Virginia. 

I just remember the good old days when I would get mad and be like why am I getting this teammate that plays like they’ve never seen a video game before? Now it’s like I’d give anything just to get those people or anyone that could at least shoot at things and make it so you don’t just get aped in half the games. 

Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)