Re: Breakfast input

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Champion
@Koochi-Q It is weird that anyone eats rice at all!
Message 11 of 34 (285 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor You hold your tongue you non-rice eater! Don’t think I’ve forgotten that comment! Go eat some taters!
Message 12 of 34 (280 Views)

Champion

@Cheese9Man  They're a little different where I'm from lol, Indian style kebabs.

About 4lbs of chicken tikka on a massive naan bread with salad, usually results in a heavy food coma. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 34 (273 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag You wuss! Eat that meat & bread! Here I get worthless bones which they call meat as there’s 1cm of flesh still on the bones of the likes of spareribs and beef >.>

One of the reasons I wanna go to us... totally unrelated to you or my or your msg, is to eat real meat! Juicy big meat... steakhouses, crash bbq parties in ppl’s back yards who might think I’m someone someone’s I brought him XD
Message 14 of 34 (268 Views)

Champion

Why can I just see you cornered in somebodies back garden clinging to a piece of meat and while they wait for the police to arrive? 😆🤣

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 34 (264 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q Jokes on you when you show up and I got my pizza over going! 😜
Message 16 of 34 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I can see myself doing that and say: “I thought it’s a free country” in the same way stan marsh stood up for himself; https://youtu.be/guYRg3k3UBw

@hayhor 🤢 I’ll just visit some other ppl!
Message 17 of 34 (254 Views)

@HogynDrwg Leftover chicken massala for breakfast? What are you, some kind of savage?

Get out the grill and make some respectable burgers or pan fry some fish and make a few fried plantains (patacones or tostones depending on where you're from).
Message 18 of 34 (218 Views)

Champion
@Koochi-Q I can make yours without cheese. 😉
Message 19 of 34 (206 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LaughingSharko Leftover food=too good @Koochi-Q will agree
Message 20 of 34 (201 Views)