Re: Bragging about your Gold skin

by GUTENTAAAAG

Original Post

Bragging about your Gold skin

★★★★ Apprentice

Don't you wish there was a way your opponent could know they just got taken out with your Golden gun. How about if there was a way to show your opponent your dedication to get that RARE skin. If you agree hit me up with XP

Message 1 of 7 (834 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think it would be just annoying. You don't see anything but your opponent will get that a feeling that "another xy weapon wh0re". Nobody will tell you: omg what a skilled player lol....

Message 2 of 7 (813 Views)

Hero

Nope. I honestly couldn't care less what skin someone is using, gold or otherwise.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator
Message 3 of 7 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

And gold skins are not the best XD i prefer lot of mud and camo Wink. Even if a complete gold skin is a reall challenge (less with operation underground XD).

Message 4 of 7 (793 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Defo Like this idea 

Message 5 of 7 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]

I think that it is not possible to have ingame.. There are so many camo parts like Barrel, Reciever and more...

Also there is not enought space for it in killcard.. There is just Rank, Name, Class and Dog Tag in small line. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 6 of 7 (763 Views)

★★ Novice

Some like me just do it for the aesthetics for some of the gun’s . 
It’s nothing bout bragging since you can complete them easily in Combined Arms .. 

Message 7 of 7 (749 Views)