Boxes after lvl 100...

by H44seth

Original Post

Boxes after lvl 100...

★★★ Novice

Is there plans to introduce any boxes after LVL 100?
Come on.. if some1 have 100 lvl account and 100 lvl battlepass there is no way to get any boxes... its little sad ;-;

Message 1 of 15 (479 Views)

Re: Boxes after lvl 100...

★★★★ Apprentice

Fix the cheating 1st before launching other minor stuff

Message 2 of 15 (471 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Pay $ if u want more boxes.

Message 3 of 15 (460 Views)

★★★ Novice
sad.
Message 4 of 15 (451 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Gets Free game.

Gets free skins etc.

Wants more free sh*t.

Irony much? 

Message 5 of 15 (436 Views)

★★ Pro

@Jimmahwd it's not that - it would just be cool to keep people playing after they hit lvl 100. 

Message 6 of 15 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I can relate to this post so much. I was very surprised to see the apex packs stop being earned after level 100. Why would a player pay for something he could earn freely. This business model isn't right and needs to be reworked.

Free items should be earned for free and paid items should be paid for.

Right now the store asks for players to pay for items that could be earned for free. It's just not optimal business wise. If I want to enjoy a skin, I could just grind the game until I get the item. If I don't get the item before level 100, I could just make a new account and grind again! No reason to pay.

My recommendation is:

- Allow players to get apex packs as long as free items are available for them. (Maybe require 40000 EXP or more for every level after 100)

- Make unique items available only for players willing to pay. (I'll probably drop a couple hundred bucks in the game over the next 2 years if that happens.)

Remember, skins are mostly for showoff, and the showoff effect is reduced strongly by the fact that your skin can be earned by any1!

Message 7 of 15 (354 Views)

Anonymous
Make loot boxes purchasable with Legend Tokens. It's that easy.
Message 8 of 15 (342 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

shut up with these useless issues

i want the mass cheaters, mass lags, mass crashes, mass bugs, mass unbalances and * gone first

Message 9 of 15 (322 Views)

★★ Pro

@napalm51 Or you could just create your own thread and not type in a 72 point font...? Chill out. It's a free game lol. 

Message 10 of 15 (309 Views)