Re: Bought a lot of battlepasses in my time

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Bought a lot of battlepasses in my time

★★★★★ Guide

I'm addicted to the things but in terms of content and quality in all games I purchase them in this season's apex one is by far the worst, it's just full of placeholders and would say on average most would use almost none of what we get, pretty lame.

Looking over the fence at Fortnite for example it's night and day in terms of useable content.

Message 1 of 10 (442 Views)

Champion
@CAGOA34 The gun skins are pretty meh for me overall.
Message 2 of 10 (417 Views)

★★ Pro
@CAGOA34 As its a one time purchase i generally dont mind.. The amount of detail apex needs compared to fort is alot
Message 3 of 10 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@CAGOA34Oh well, for 950 coins I got a nice Path skin which I'd say is second best (top is Plastic Fantastic), finally a modern style skin for Bloodhound and looking forward to get the G7 Scout skins soon. This is already more than what I equipped from last season's premium BP rewards, so...

Message 4 of 10 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DoYaSeeMe They say 2 out of 3 ain't bad so what does that make 3 out 100 Wink

Not gonna lie the bloodhound and path skins might be decent but a lot don't use them, the G7 skin is pretty crap compared to a purple one I have from the first ever event they did... Overall I'm disappointed and wonder why bother to grind when the sole purpose of a BP is too keep people engaged
Message 5 of 10 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA34 2 skins for $10 is fair Tongue out

Besides you also get music packs, skydive emotes which I love. I don't see how that is not fairly priced, considering that you also get the coins back! It's better than Valorant BP for sure and COD's too.
Message 6 of 10 (370 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp We will disagree here, you say 2 skins for £10 is fair and it is if straight up but I value my time and that price for amount of time to get is absolutely rubbish, guess it depends if you value your time I suppose, if spending say 100 hours to get £30 worth of stuff is good then yes.
Message 7 of 10 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@CAGOA34I disagree. This season's is the best imo since Season 3. I'm a racing fan so the whole racing theme is cool to me:

- As other's have said the Pathfinder and Bloodhound skins are good. I equipped the Mirage level one skin. I think it's a lot better than that legendary they gave him in Season 5 with a feather? Come on!! lol Bangalore's skin is good but not as good as her season 2 skin I have equipped.
- The banners might be the best overall set imo. I equipped all the banners except Pathfinders. A battery? lol
- Weapon skins are good. I equipped the Longbow and Eva-8 skins. The G7 skins look really nice.
- Holosprays are a cool new addition.  First new item since Season 3 added charms.
- Sky dive emotes are excellent, maybe the best of any pass. Bangalore riding missiles, Revenant's death box, Caustic's aerial act, and Wraith's.

I still have a lot from Season 2 and 3 equipped, but this season is right behind those for me. Season 4 was better from a Legendary skin comparison, but not the rest. I skipped Season 5 completely.

Message 8 of 10 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CAGOA34 It's not like you are only grinding to complete the BP, you are enjoying the game that's why you keep playing. The time I spent playing doesn't have a monetary value, cuz I am enjoying every bit of it.
Message 9 of 10 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

There's literally only ONE worthwhile piece of content in this battlepass and it's the Bloodhound skin.

I have coins, so I'll only bother to unlock if I reach the coin level to recoup the cost.

Message 10 of 10 (293 Views)