Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Bought Anthem, Thinking about getting premier

by TheDarkrayne

Original Post

Highlighted

Bought Anthem, Thinking about getting premier

★★ Newbie

So I already had Anthem before the launch day and was patiently waiting until the general release date of feb 22. But my friends decided that they want to play the game early and they got Premier. Now my question is, if I subbed to premier to play anthem early with my friends and cancel it before 30 days, will I lose my original copy of Anthem? I tried googling this but didn't find an answer to this question. I know that If you buy a game while subbed it's or so I would assume it would be the same for owning a game pre subbing to premier.

Message 1 of 7 (234 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

No, you won't lose your purchase. That'd be kind of crazy and illegal. You'll also permanently get the Legion of Dawn bonuses if you get premier for early access.

This is assuming they have everything working as it should do... but even if they don't, support will eventually sort it out. I only say this so you don't blame me if something goes wrong lol.

Message 2 of 7 (224 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I should add, some people say there's been a message on the premier page that says you must have subbed before 1st Feb for early access.

I wasn't able to find this on mine and got early access after the 1st Feb with no issues. Either they changed it or it might apply to certain countries... or the claims were false. I don't know.

Best to read all the info on the premier pages just in case.

Message 3 of 7 (215 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Yeah, that message was wrong, just like the release date.

Message 4 of 7 (185 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

So if you were to sub to Premier for a month if you wanted to play Anthem now it'd not work then due to you not signing up before the 1st?

Message 5 of 7 (144 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It will still work fine. The 1st Feb thing was wrong.

If you're thinking of getting premier and you're sure you'll be playing the game long term you may want to refund the game and buy again after getting premier. It will give you 10% off the purchase price of Anthem

Message 6 of 7 (124 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Thanks for the reply I'll have to give this some thought.
Message 7 of 7 (113 Views)
Twitter Stream