Bots stuck in Coop

by lordoftlight

Original Post

Bots stuck in Coop

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if it's just in my game but the bots always get stuck during the game. I play coop and during some matches the bots get stuck and just run into some wall. This happens on the contact map and the orbital map. On contact the bots try to run up the wall of the 2nd objective. On orbital they try to run through doors that have to be opened by a button. It really sucks because I cannot win these rounds because most of my bot teammates just get stuck.

Message 1 of 3 (159 Views)

Re: Bots stuck in Coop

★ Pro
@lordoftlight Yes, sometimes the bots have path finding issues and at some points will tend to pile-up and get bottlenecked. For me, though, it's not too bad and never seems to actually affect the outcome of a match.

However, their stupidity in always seeming to make bad choices DOES make me need to do most of the work myself, so yea...their decision making and behavior needs alot of work still.
Message 2 of 3 (146 Views)

Re: Bots stuck in Coop

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I was tinkering with them on Orbital the other day. We were on the last push of BT and I start noticing I can't push them anymore and realize, I'M ALL ALONE!!! Every single one of my "team mates" was inside the garage back at the spawn. I spawned back there, open the door and they all pour out and we finished in quick fashion. I mean really?

They got the not reviving and not providing ammo thing coded correctly and they can't make them open a door?

Message 3 of 3 (132 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help