Bots shouldn't taunt you

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

When you die in multiplayer bots shouldn't taunt because:

-They are easy to kill when gesturing

-Sometimes they bug and use abilities, walk and shoot when taunting

Bot nigh cap is also cheating because:

-She can use fung fu while in shadow sneak

-She can somehow end fung fu earlier if you runed away (with this ability if you escape fung fu, she will end it immediately and then aimbot you)

Also all bots:

-Can see you when you're behind them (once i was nightcap and i was behind bot space cadet, he was shooting something in front of him with Major laser, but when i attacked him his AI made that he turned with speed of light and aimbot me with this [I think he attacked me because i was closer])

If you want to tell anything to me @me

Message 1 of 9 (639 Views)

Re: Bots shouldn't taunt you

★★ Pro
@Tristuu Bots shouldn't exist in online matchmaking in the first place.
Message 2 of 9 (609 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Tristuu Bots are a good idea, they weren’t added correctly. They should only make teams fair and have it so each team has the same amount of players, for example, making a 4v7 to a 7v7. I also agree with the stupid aimbot they have and how they do things players can’t.
Message 3 of 9 (578 Views)

★ Pro
Space Cadet probably heard you in that situation, but nevertheless, I agree that bots have peculiar advantages over you. Also Z-Mech: the AI version of it has a gesture, & I want that plz.
Message 4 of 9 (557 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Fork_x_Spoon  Space cades couldn't hear me because he was a bot

Message 5 of 9 (494 Views)

★ Pro
@Tristuu I think bots can ignore you being behind them until you do the first shot, then there is no mercy. I'm more disgusted that characters like rose become more deadly up close under the AI control. They are terrible at corner peeking, but in melee range they literally melt you.
Message 6 of 9 (476 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Has anybody figured out how to get the AI to freeze up making for easy kills?  I know you e seen it but I’m not saying anything.  Usually that’s what they end up fixing instead of the important stuff.

Message 7 of 9 (442 Views)

★ Expert

i see bots can shoot you while being eaten with chomper, don't think humans can do this can they?

Message 8 of 9 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I played a lot of bot matches in GW2 so have seen burrowed chompers disarm gnome mobs, foot soldiers ZPG while still being revived, and other crazy stuff so bots doing stuff we can't do is no shocker.

Message 9 of 9 (384 Views)