Bots and bots lobbies

by Zeues-1992

Original Post

Bots and bots lobbies

★★ Guide

Hello, is bots confirmed in apex legends?. Because lately whenever someone pulls a good win or high kills 10+. I see people committing that he/she was fighting against bots and he/she have no skills.

I never felt I fight against bots and sometimes drop in servers with less than 60 players, And hardly got my first 10 kill games 2 days ago, also never saw a player with generic player name.

So is bots confirmed as I didnt see it anywhere annoyed in fourms, twitter or any respawn related news unless I totally missed that. 

Message 1 of 15 (16,939 Views)

Re: Bots and bots lobbies

★★★★★ Expert
@Zeues-1992 Yeah, bots confirmed. I mean players who move like a bot.
Message 2 of 15 (16,926 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BaldWraithSimpYou mean FNGs as what Bangalore calls them. Or newbies in our terms. Eventually they will evolve and adapt and become more human like. XD

But I mean the the kind of bots that only exist for a single match and die or their data replaced each new match. Do they exist?

Message 3 of 15 (16,915 Views)

★★ Pro
Not really. They probably mean bots as in noobs, so there are definately 'bots' but bots as in AI? No. No AI.
Message 4 of 15 (16,902 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Zeues-1992As far as I know there is no AI in Apex. But there has been a serious problem in the past where players abused a glitch to get into low level lobbies (bot lobbies) dropping 20 bomb etc easily and boosting their stats and badges. That's when others say they have no skill.

I feel like this recent bot lobby glitch + the 25000 season 3 predators where probably 50% dashboarded their way into high ranked makes stats in this game so unimportant . I see people with 20 bomb and a  pred dive trail that can't even properly slidejump lol

Message 5 of 15 (16,870 Views)

★ Guide
@Zeues-1992 here's an example for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-ZzwY4v5M

this guy got a 20/4k on the first day on Loba in a bot lobby, enemy players are all new to the game making it very easy for him to get a hard badge.
Message 6 of 15 (16,867 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Zeues-1992 It wouldn't surprise me if it has been live tested before.

True story - I land in the middle building at artillery and our Lifeline lands there too. When we both start running towards the main door I punched her into the corner where she stayed running in the corner for the remainder of the match, she used her drone when she could and the 2 syringes till he/she dies in the ring. I tried typing and talking to them but got no response. AI or totally braindead, I don't know..

It looked like something straight out of a Bethesda game.
Message 7 of 15 (16,844 Views)

★ Pro
@TXC_Rafael
Predator vs low skill players. Nice... It only proves how broken matchmaking system is.
Message 8 of 15 (16,837 Views)

★ Guide

I'm not a fan of the matchmaking too but that guy in the video just abuses a bot lobby glitch. SBMM doesn't put predators into lobbies where you only get in with a fresh lvl 1 smurf acc

Message 9 of 15 (16,795 Views)

★★ Guide

Thx all for your answers. Hope it says the Same no AI bots.

Message 10 of 15 (16,773 Views)