Both side of the players are ruining this game more then the devs

by Renegade_Prime86

Original Post

Both side of the players are ruining this game more then the devs

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Both Streamers / Casuals have a horrible mentality, this is gonna be a long post

Doesn't matter if the player is casual or a streamer, both sides have a horrible mentality

Streamers are passing so much BS to their player base it's unbelievable, doesn't matter who I watch I always see this from them in streams

1 Before I begin here, stream sniping is a serious problem, but it's not always the case, lot of players have great awareness, maybe better then what they have, when a situation like this happens, "Ah his stream sniping", when he's not

2 when I hear this "Ah no reg", "Dude I hit so many no reg's" when it was so damn clear he was missing his shots

3. Most of them are toxic, and they are passing this mentality to the viewers, pushing everybody in a sweaty way and all you can hear is this "Oh I s*it on that kid", "Did you see how I s*it on that kid?", "Let's go s*it on those kids", "Bro you just s*it on that kid" what type of message this mentality delivers?

4. And this is the most important, the crying, every time, when they have a personal problem with the game they go an cry on Twitter, saying this "Ah the game is at it's all-time low this season" or "The game is unplayable, it is driving me away" so when the player base who follows them, or new players who never try the game, will never do because of this messages, and the player base whos already watching them will just keep repeating the same BS

Casuals

This game has the most, braindead player base I have ever seen, they have no common sense, and sometimes I feel I would be better off with a potato as a teammate

Every time when I hop on to play, I always think they can't surprise me, oh boy they can.

This Rampart player blew my mind, we are playing on KC, as soon as we landed, he ran to water treatment as soon as he could, and I was watching him on the map, he sat there the entire game, sitting in the middle of water treatment so he can jump on Shelia and shoot everybody who where 300 meters away, while I was out fighting

If I get a Loba teammate every minute or when they can just shopping, opening the black market, doesn't matter if we are in the middle of nowhere or we already looted the place, they just shop, they fall behind because they are shopping,

Every time I get teamed up with a Caustic I want to leave the game so bad but I don't, I hate you guys with a passion, throwing barrels everywhere every second when you can, happened several times when we got stuck in a building and I couldn't see anything because my Caustic just stunk the whole building

Players everywhere, with no skill, spam jumping with mastiffs, Gubby's and Caustics with Spitfires, and Devos

Don't know what's gonna happen, but these people need to change their mentality

Message 1 of 11 (729 Views)

Re: Both side of the players are ruining this game more then the devs

★★★★ Expert
@Renegade_Prime86 that's why I never watch any streamer out there and the only one who I watch his videos is Zeus on youtube because he is the only one who is real and because his main goal is to humiliate these streamers
Message 2 of 11 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Renegade_Prime86 If you don't like the toxic streamers, then put your loyalty behind other content creators who are not. I really enjoy Itemp Plays, Ragtag, Jankz and Sooxfar.. I can name other content creators out there who are better at Apex, but I don't watch their content because I don't care for their attitudes. 

When you support channels you like by watching their streams or viewing their content, interact with it, give them thumbs up and comment. Those interactions help boost it in the youtube algorithms and make it more likely to be a suggestion for others. It will also boost it to the top of search results when people search "apex legends"

Lately I have not had a huge issue with toxicity, but I do have streaks in which I get a string of toxic teammates. So I get the frustration there, how ever the majority of the people I play with are chill.

Always keep in mind, other peoples bad behavior is dust on your shoulder, it only impacts you if you let it. When people rage at me, I ask them "does this mean we are friends?" 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 11 (718 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex Don't get me wrong, I don't watch those streamers, I just wanted to highlight that the majority of them are like that, and sadly they have a high view count, I don't watch them, and yeah I watch Sooxfar, Firstspoken, DuncanasTV, the smaller chill streamers
Message 4 of 11 (711 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Renegade_Prime86 Yeah I get it, the people that EA sponsors are fairly clean with their content, at least the players that I know of who are sponsored.

In some ways though it's sort of a to each their own. We all have different views on what's okay and what's not. There are certain things that I think we can all agree are wrong, racism and hate speech being one. But for the most part, just ignore them. If you get toxic teammates just leave the match or mute their mics. That's what I do..

The hate for caustic I don't understand. Sure I get the point about not being able to see. But he's so strong at fortifying the building. It's also his only big strength. It's easy to complain about other legends, Wattson ult is fairly loud and you can't hear foot steps when it's up.. But it comes in clutch against a gibi, bang, horizon or caustic ult being thrown on you. Instead of get up set about it, try and learn how to play into the strengths.. If a Caustic can fortify a building it's a really hard push for enemies.  I tend to fight outside of the building until I'm forced into it to heal. It's super clutch when you need to pop a batt mid fight. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 11 (692 Views)

★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 Streamers like Hal always use the word 'Kid' to refer to opponents, 'Oh look, this kid is chasing me'. I dislike that very much, so I don't watch him.

On the opposite side, some people(casuals) hate streamers in general just cuz they are a streamer. I dislike those kind of people too, both types of people spread hate and toxicity in some way.

I watch people like ShivFPS, he rages a lot but I find it very funny. Aceu is the most humble streamer out there. They don't leave their game when downed or killed even in pubs which I admire, on the other hand people like Lyric just flat out are always ready to hit the 'leave' button.
Message 6 of 11 (688 Views)

Champion
@Renegade_Prime86 What you mention about streamers is the worst. The toxicity the bigger ones like Hal have is ridiculous. Saturday night there was algs qualifying rounds. The way hal was talking to reps and snipe was so degrading. Here snipe is offering support to reps whenever he could. Meanwhile hal is just berating both. Unfortunately people love watching that and then take that mentality that everyone else is trash into games.
I try to only watch the ones that dont use excuses and blame others or the game.
I cringe every time I get a Loba or Rampart as a teammate. Funny you hate on Caustic tho. My everyday teammate actually doesnt like when I play anyone else anymore. He knows how to play around the gas. Or use a digi. He knows if we are near a building and get in trouble, go to the building and we will invite the overly aggressive team in and kill them.
Message 7 of 11 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@hayhorThe problem with the Hal case, even the AGL commentator called Hal out being extremely toxic, they even went in twitter, what happened? Everybody defended Hal even Snipe with the usual BS "people don't understand being competitive bro" there is a big difference between pro com's and being a di*k, I hate Hal and all his puppies who are just polite to avoid drama

Message 8 of 11 (633 Views)

★★ Pro
@Renegade_Prime86 And then the vod was deleted. When a person gets too famous(yes he is very good player so), even devs start babying them. But hey it's 2021, I am sure toxicity=passion.
Message 9 of 11 (611 Views)

★★★★ Pro

You think the game has casuals now? Just wait for Nintendo Switch...

DOOMED
MARCH 9TH
Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

Message 10 of 11 (608 Views)