Bot like players

by Zrah98

Original Post

Bot like players

★★★ Apprentice

• Randoms  that are afraid to contest other teams = Bot Noobs

• Randoms who want to drop to the furthest end of the map to avoid fighting even tho its pubs are absolute worthless to have in your team . (Are you trying to get placement points like its ranked???)

• Randoms who log on to play looting simulator = Bot Noobs

Ive rather have aggressive randoms who quit instantly when down, than have these mindless clowns above.

This game is a PVP game get it through your skulls FFS 

If your friends aren’t online you’re forced to put up with these cowardly players. 

Message 1 of 5 (234 Views)

Re: Bot like players

Champion
@Zrah98 It will be ok man 😂
Message 2 of 5 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Zrah98 Randoms that contest other teams from bad positions = Noobs

Randoms that hot drop and insta die cause they're trash = Noobs

Randoms that grab a gun and armour then w key into a fight spamming i need shields, health or ammo before they inevitably die = Noobs

I'd rather have an equipped team ready for action than all of us with our pants down.

It's all a matter of perspective. Wink

Message 3 of 5 (213 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Zrah98 wrote:

• Randoms  that are afraid to contest other teams = Bot Noobs

• Randoms who want to drop to the furthest end of the map to avoid fighting even tho its pubs are absolute worthless to have in your team . (Are you trying to get placement points like its ranked???)

• Randoms who log on to play looting simulator = Bot Noobs

Ive rather have aggressive randoms who quit instantly when down, than have these mindless clowns above.

This game is a PVP game get it through your skulls FFS 

If your friends aren’t online you’re forced to put up with these cowardly players. 

You're probably that player that everyone hates. You pick wraith, hot drop, die instantly and quit and then complain about your teammates. We all know your type and it's freaking sad. 

Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Zrah98 for love of god noobs dont take mastiff form my supply bin and u cant do 1 DMG xd

be good bot and not bad bot

Message 5 of 5 (171 Views)