Boris and his turret / remove or rework is needed

by OzzLink

Original Post

Re: Boris and his turret / remove or rework is needed

★★★★★ Expert
While I’m not in the camp that thinks it needs to be nerfed, making it an operable turret is a really interesting idea. It should have a limited range so you can’t hide across the map and use it, but as a concept it’s a great idea. Maybe it’s a robot with limitations, so you can use it either way. Even more fun could be that when the gun fires, it reveals the location of that player so you can only hide for so long before somebody shivs you in the back. Fire and move… or else
Message 31 of 33 (223 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@solidsouthcentra I agree. The saying goes work smarter not harder— those who use Boris and defend points follow. Can’t say those who complain for it follow that really. People need to gather their squads on it, or use the team chat if they don’t directly want to deal with it with the amounting possibilities to do/use.
Carry a smoke grenade for once.
Message 32 of 33 (172 Views)

★ Pro

I have not used Borris enough yet, but does the turret get stronger over time?  Some of them seem very easy to destroy while others can eat an entire 150 rounds from an LMG and still have 25% health remaining.  Other than that I have never felt like I was getting killed too much by them, or in a way that was cheap and unfair.  I know for sure that my turret could be sitting near the objective for ten minutes and never kill anything. 

Message 33 of 33 (131 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help