Re: Boring already

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Agree with North_W_. And still, we gotten one new legend and balance updates in that one month.

Message 21 of 28 (404 Views)

★ Apprentice

It's been a months kids, relax.

If youre bored, news flash, find something else to play until new content comes out. You know, like every other normal gamer does.

Message 22 of 28 (398 Views)

★★★ Novice

For me battlefield 2 was the best battlefield ever , thousands of mods etc  but then EA copied COD with the whole DLC thing , it's a shame Battlefield play 4 free got shutdown, don't get me wrong i want this game to do well but i would like them to bring new game modes and maps and not copy fortnite  hopefull it's not turned into a pay2win game down the line

Message 23 of 28 (390 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Stop crying kid
Message 24 of 28 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Nobody here can help you if you find a game boring after weeks or so, take a break then and come maybe back if there is more content. I personally only want the competetive aspect, I was and never am interested in different game modes and what so ever. Everyone is different, maybe this game is just not for you?
Message 25 of 28 (381 Views)

★ Guide

Every game, that I've known of from the start of time, eventually gets boring.  Why?  Repetitiveness.  No matter how much you like a game, once you've done it over an extended amount of time, it will eventually get boring.  Companies try to implement things to reduce the possibility of the players getting bored, but guess what?  The player still needs a break because the game gets boring.  In between playing video games pick up some hobbies, hang out with some friends, say hello to the family (in person), go to a places you enjoy, etc.  Heck, grab some of the older games you like and play those.  If one bores you, head to the next one.  Eventually you will come back to this one.

May I recommend something?  Stop venting on the forums.  If you start venting, and this goes for everyone!  Other people will eventually join the, "venting waggon."  Eventually things will get worse and it will cause more compacted issues.  One day you randomly think to yourself, "I want to go back and play this game!"  Yet, because you, and everyone else that started venting...  The game didn't survive.

You WILL be very shocked how humans respond to certain stimuli.  You can literally see someone say something negative, and a ripple of negativity radiates, or extends, from it.  You can literally watch and see millions say, "I like doing this!"  Yet you have that one famous person, or a small group, who says, "I don't like this!"  You will notice that people will start saying negative things as well.

Do you know that this type strategy has been used in wars since the start of time?  Not the, "this is boring," but the, "I don't like how this nation is treating us!"  Then another person joins them and says, "I don't like it either!"  Then another one and another one.  Eventually people will dislike a group of people for no reason at all!  Why?  Because of that one person, or group of people, who started the issues to begin with.

If anyone approaches anything as, "This is boring now," on every little thing, you will never be happy.  Just move on and play another game.  Eventually you will come back.  It's nature.

Message 26 of 28 (372 Views)

★ Guide

There are plenty things to learn on this map, like loot zones and their tierz, covers, vantage points, ring behaviour, ring prediction, alot of stuff. This map should serve several months, maybe even years, until it burns out and people are not interested in it, even so, alot of people maybe would still prefer this map if another one gets added. This game is not boring at all for me. The only dealbreakers sincerely are the extremely bad servers and the hacking problem. Maybe the randomness could get tuned a bit aswell, sometimes i land and only find attachments and other useless stuff in a whole building or even multiple buildings. IMO the gameplay itself should be enjoyable, not really so much the map you play on, which is by far better than any map in any other BR.

Message 27 of 28 (366 Views)

Tbh, I would rather they brought out another Titanfall game rather than Apex. Don't get me wrong I enjoy it, but when my friends ain't online playing with randoms makes me want to rip my hair out.
Message 28 of 28 (362 Views)