Boosting

by Huskii96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Boosting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hey all

while I was making topics and replying to a person in my topic that I had just posted I had found out that I can accept my own comment as a solution! Now if I understand correctly I'm pretty sure you get XP from the AHQ OFFICAL making it double your xp than normal

Can we get someone to fix this as soon as possible please?

Message 1 of 6 (772 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BOOSTING BUG ON ANSWER HQ FIX NOW

[ Edited ]

Hey @Huskii96 

Sometimes posts evolve over time and new fixes become available when others get patched or whatever - Ranks of champion and above, as well as the thread creators themselves, can unaccept solutions accordingly.

In the guidelines it says that any threads caught boosting their ranks purposely are subject to various forms of punishment. Since your post is coming from a good place I doubt they'd get too mad but I suggest you edit your post a bit.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (753 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey @Huskii96 

Sometimes posts evolve over time and new fixes become available when others get patched or whatever - Ranks of champion and above, as well as the thread creators themselves, can unaccept solutions accordingly.

In the guidelines it says that any threads caught boosting their ranks purposely are subject to various forms of punishment. Since your post is coming from a good place I doubt they'd get too mad but I suggest you edit your post a bit.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 6 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Pretty much what @TTZ_Dipsy said. Standard smile

It's working as intended. 

/Atic

Message 3 of 6 (615 Views)

Re: Boosting

★ Guide

Honestly its posting in an online forum. If people are really that worried that they are post boosting by reposting or replying to their own posts

DO you really care? 

Message 4 of 6 (538 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@aztec1289 WHen it's written in the ToS, we should all do our part to follow the rules and help teach those who may not know Standard smile
Message 5 of 6 (497 Views)

★ Guide
@Real_Noobalishus fair call!
Message 6 of 6 (460 Views)