Blow up Fragment. Give WE the Skulltown treatment

by Bean2kay9

Original Post

Re: Blow up Fragment. Give WE the Skulltown treatment

Champion
@E9ine_AC The point the OP made and I have made before is KC became a better map once skull town was removed. People spread out a bit more. Yes there were still popular spots but there were 2 or 3.
Message 11 of 19 (264 Views)

Champion
@hayhor How would they monitor it? Sort of like the heat maps we used to get on the old Halo games (could be wrong but I'm sure it was heat maps on bungie.net).

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 19 (260 Views)

Hero
@hayhor ehh i was never a fan of skull town. Frag on other hand well that's my home. haha

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 13 of 19 (259 Views)

@Bean2kay9 I have given this some thought and there are options to deal with this. One is to trim down on the available buildings and loot there so there is only enough for 2-3 squads.

They would likely have to modify Sky Hook as that is a huge place and would probably take its place as the new frag.

You don't really see this as much with Olympus I think in part because most places don't offer enough loot for more than 2-3 squads.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 14 of 19 (237 Views)

★★ Guide
@Bean2kay9 Maybe.

Skulltown removal was a negative in the long run, IMO. Fragment is annoying. But I'd rather it be altered, or replaced, rather than removed. 100%
Message 15 of 19 (231 Views)

★ Expert

Hopefully WE will be gone for next season and KC back with Olympus. I doubt they will keep three maps in rotation.

I don't mind Fragment as long as the JM doesn't drop on the building of death. I like it more than Estates, though.

Message 16 of 19 (214 Views)

@EdwardDLuffy If I go Frag it's building of death or nothing. I'll either pull off some good plays or die twiddling my thumbs confused about all the foot steps.

Message 17 of 19 (199 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@Bean2kay9 yes please, just do it, blow that place up to H3ll where it came from
Message 18 of 19 (190 Views)

@GH0STEDbyME 1vs8 is doable if your gibi or caustic. Any other legend stands no chance at 1vs8. If you're caustic just trap a building, you don't even need weapons the other 8 will fight each other then you gas those who are left.

If you're gibi throw your ult down on them and you're golden. Triple Triple in the making.

Message 19 of 19 (184 Views)