Blow up Fragment. Give WE the Skulltown treatment

by Bean2kay9

Original Post

Blow up Fragment. Give WE the Skulltown treatment

★★ Guide

As fun as it is dropping in the city in Worlds Edge it’s not healthy for the game, the majority of the time half the squads or more are dead before round 1 has even ended.

Worlds Edge now feels like you have two options

1. drop in Fragment with half the lobby and get 5th, 6th, 7th partied ect
  2. drop somewhere else and encounter maybe 1 more squad all game before round 1 ends and there’s 3 squads remaining 

this is not healthy for the game at all. Yes we all enjoyed and miss Skulltown but you have to admit KC felt a lot more balanced without it, you weren’t forced to land in the same spot every game if you wanted to get into a fight 

I think WE needs the same treatment, destroy Fragment  and maybe add a few more POI’s to add a bit of variety to the drops and hopefully half the lobby won’t be dead 2 minutes into each game 

Message 1 of 19 (408 Views)

Re: Blow up Fragment. Give WE the Skulltown treatment

★ Guide
@Bean2kay9 There will always be a "skulltown" or an area that people like to drop to and just shoot each other quickly and trying to remove them simply because of popularity won't fix the mentality that some people have.
Message 2 of 19 (403 Views)

★★ Guide
@Deliberus It worked for KC, season 5 KC was the healthiest it’s ever been, yes there was places where multiple squads always dropped but it wasn’t nearly as bad as Skulltown, there was a lot more variety in the hot drops e.g Gauntlet, Containment, Market, Drop ships ect

Right now on WE, especially with the train and Mirage Voyage gone it just feels like it’s ‘Fragment or nothing’ when it comes to where squads are dropping
Message 3 of 19 (387 Views)

Champion
@Bean2kay9 I'm fairly certain if you search my old posts you will find I made the same post. +1
Message 4 of 19 (377 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Bean2kay9 Yes, blow it up, again.
Message 5 of 19 (363 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor I think I either said the same or commented on a thread regarding this subject ;0
Message 6 of 19 (343 Views)

Champion
@Bean2kay9 I think it would be proper to make a big hole where streamer house is with high hills all around so we could charge rifle all the people who still drop there. 🤣
Message 7 of 19 (336 Views)

Champion
@Bean2kay9 I'm all about the variety. Plus I hate it when my 3rd teammate leaves the squad to 1 v 8 xD

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 19 (321 Views)

Hero

In KC everyone went skull town for most part. Most teams was dead before round 1 ended. I fail to see the argument or difference. They both had the 2 major hot spots and same out come. 

Message 9 of 19 (319 Views)

Champion
@E9ine_AC It's like @Deliberus said there would just be somewhere else *shrug*

Message 10 of 19 (317 Views)