Re: Bloodhounds passive

by MagPie_PicaPica

Original Post

Bloodhounds passive

★★ Novice

If u play Bloodhound, u might see a group of ravens from time to time. They disappear when u get close. There are no traces necessarily.

What do they mean? What kind of info do they give? Can someone explain me please?

Message 1 of 10 (15,294 Views)

★ Guide
I could be wrong and I'll have to do more play testing to be sure but I believe the Ravens are just there to make the map feel more alive. That being said bloodhound, mirage, caustic, and Pathfinder all have banner poses that feature a raven
Message 2 of 10 (15,281 Views)

★★ Novice

thats not what i meant. This raven swarm can only be seen with Bloodhound! i realy think its part of his passive. I just dont know what it shows

Message 3 of 10 (15,277 Views)

★ Guide
Oh I didn't realize that the ravens could only be seen by Bloodhound, I'll put in more play time with him and report back any findings
Message 4 of 10 (15,239 Views)

Betreff: Bloodhounds passive

★ Apprentice
ravens sit on traces. sometimes the traces just disappeared when u see the ravens.
Message 5 of 10 (15,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The ravens means enemies close. 

Message 6 of 10 (8,820 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@holidastylzgmer wrote:

The ravens means enemies close. 

This would actually be good if it's how it worked!!! (?)

Whereas you can only see traces of enemies who have passed through, you (obviously) can't have any clue from an enemy who may be approaching but not left tracks yet;

Having the ravens as an indication of nearby squad would be a brilliant little addition (if that's not how it already works)

Message 7 of 10 (8,815 Views)

★★★★ Guide

it shows how long ago someone was in that spot, usually by showing the time in minutes/seconds right?

then you can ping those footsteps to your team mate or tell them over the mic how long ago

Message 8 of 10 (8,773 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@MagPie_PicaPica It's only there for show. It does nothing except make you feel more like a hunter. The Ravens are just there on the trail of someone. It does nothing though.
Message 9 of 10 (8,770 Views)

Champion

As far as i'm aware, the ravens are simply there to draw your attention to a nearby trail. Generally if you move towards them you'll see trail markers in the immediate area around them.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 10 (8,730 Views)