Re: Bloodhound ultimate bug

by warslag

Original Post

Bloodhound ultimate bug

★★★★ Guide

Yesterday playing Bloodhound I had two separate things happen with the ult. 

The first time I popped it, it turned on immediately without any sort of the animation that usually happens. It just immediately was on. 

The very next game I used it again and it was just as it normally is, with the animation with his hands and all that. 

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug? I don't remember seeing anything in patch notes that they took out the animation. 

Message 1 of 5 (223 Views)
Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

@SixthOTD 

I think that what you have described could be part of changes made in the recent patch to Bloodhound's Ultimate in order to reduce FPS. Wondering

• Fixed issue with bad framerate when using Bloodhound’s Ultimate.

Patch notes.

Message 2 of 5 (179 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't believe it is, since there were two separate interactions when activation the ult. The glitch/bug being the one that completely removed the activation animation for his ult. I don't believe his ult is meant to be activated immediately. There is always the animation of him pressing the button on his wrist, and then his fists clenching. 

Message 3 of 5 (174 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@SixthOTD 

We need more players' feedback and some testing done I reckon. If you have any video that would be brilliant! Wondering

Message 4 of 5 (169 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SixthOTD wrote:

Yesterday playing Bloodhound I had two separate things happen with the ult. 

The first time I popped it, it turned on immediately without any sort of the animation that usually happens. It just immediately was on. 

The very next game I used it again and it was just as it normally is, with the animation with his hands and all that. 

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug? I don't remember seeing anything in patch notes that they took out the animation. 

When on a zipline it used to pop instant.

Where you on a zipline when you popped it?

Message 5 of 5 (148 Views)