Re: Bloodhound overbuffed

by Elamami3440

Original Post

Bloodhound overbuffed

★ Guide

Bloodhounds wallhack last 4 seconds, has a 6 second cooldown while ulting and has an 80m radius. If you think that's balanced, then that explains alot about this games handling. 

Non stop wallhacks really takes the fun out of the game. How do you outplay people that can track you through walls? You don't. 

Maybe test changes before pushing them to live. 

Message 1 of 5 (304 Views)

Champion
@EThought113213 It is a bit ridiculous, especially now that they can also find the next ring.
Message 2 of 5 (269 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@hayhor @EThought113213 

He is the most buffed legend in the game they just won't stop buffing him and nerfing path and wraith etc. They're just love bloodhound AHH YOU KNOW HE IS THE ONLY LEGEND IN THE GAME there's no path or bang or something

Message 3 of 5 (264 Views)

Champion
@Elamami3440 People dont pick him or her cause the character sucks. It is boring.
Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Disagree.

I was a Bloodhound main i barely notice a difference. I didnt know there was a buf until i saw this thread... i thought he'd been nerfed.

- scan not always working correctly 

- opponents well within scan range are not showing up

- some that show up are hardly visible/noriceable

Guy is hardly OP.

I've been scanned a lot and not been caughg out by it. By the time i see an enemy I've long not been scanned. When you've been scanned you can use it to your advantage ;

- gives away bloodhounds location

- you can prepare to get the jump on an enemy who thinks they have the jump on you 

Message 5 of 5 (232 Views)