Re: Bloodhound Question...

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Bloodhound Question...

★★★ Pro

As a Bloodhound main I have been thinking... 

I have had an idea, it's not something I'm too bothered about but it is regarding his passive. 

So when tracking an enemy, do you think it would be good if we could get some more details literally just being what legend we are chasing? So it may say 'footsteps, Gibby' for example, or would this be too OP? 

Also, when a Bloodhound is tracking a Bloodhound, maybe the tracks shouldn't be as frequent as other legends or they don't stay visible for as long? 

Just a thought, like I said he's in a very good place & it was just a possible change that I think wouldn't be a too bad idea! 

Message 1 of 5 (349 Views)

★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 That would actually make sense. It could be vague like "someone heavy ran through here" indicating it could be a Caustic or Gibby.
Message 2 of 5 (332 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Daze623 Exactly, I think it would make so much more sense.
Message 3 of 5 (326 Views)

★ Guide

I agree with above that at best they should add something vague to the description to let you know. A fortified target ran through here, a slippery one recently went by (low profile), all tracker legends leave less info (crypto, BH, and Path). Overall, I do not see it being a major buff unless you specify exactly what legend went by, I think that is too much information and would be a little too strong. Really just seems like this would add some flavor to the voice lines that come out of BH when pinging the prints. 

I would also love if when a foot print is pinged it would give a vague range for time frame. when playing without a mic with randoms the difference between someone being there 10 seconds ago versus 85 seconds ago is huge. Would love a range ofvoice lines to reflect this, someone was here recently (0-20), someone travel through here (20-60), someone  passed through here no too long ago(60+)

_ThiccccQuava

Message 4 of 5 (299 Views)

I like the idea, would be a small buff but not a bad one.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 5 (257 Views)