Bloodhoud heirloom and wraiths

by 7Xoarem

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bloodhoud heirloom and wraiths

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

this is obviously a silly question but is there anyway to exchange the bloodhounds heirloom for wraiths I bought a ton of loot boxes and pulled bloodhounds heirloom but I dont play him. if nothing can be done then it's what ever if anything I'll just regret not doing this before his heirloom came out.

ps. just realized theres a similar post like this so in the Hope's that I might be helped I wont delete it but if not mods delete this post please.

Message 1 of 18 (1,993 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bloodhoud heirloom and wraiths

Hey @7Xoarem 

From what i know heirlooms are not exchangeable so sorry to dissapoint you.

You just got really unlucky by being really lucky. Embarrassed 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 18 (1,972 Views)

All Replies

Hey @7Xoarem 

From what i know heirlooms are not exchangeable so sorry to dissapoint you.

You just got really unlucky by being really lucky. Embarrassed 

Message 2 of 18 (1,973 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Zeelmaekers That's unfortunate guess I'll learn bloodhound lol ty for the quick reply
Message 3 of 18 (1,961 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I think better way is to unlock the special item where you can pick which one u want, instead of random.

Message 4 of 18 (1,929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@asukojoI agree I understand the business point of it, it should entice us to want to buy more loot boxes but honestly 500$ is no plaything for virtual skins you dont even own god forbid something happened and the game flopped you just spent 500 and didnt even get a skin you wanted but that's also rng. bu men I still think you should able to choose what you want when it's for 500$. fan happiness > profit imo I think a good solution to this would be to make your first heirloom optional between the ones available and if the heirlooms for your "main" arent available when they are available you are able to exchange a heirloom you own for it once and only once this way profit isn't lost that much and fans are happy. oh and if all heirlooms are out the first one is just optional

Message 5 of 18 (1,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
7Xoarem

in this case what happend if u open 500 more apex pack?will u still able to get wraith kunai or ... ?

Message 6 of 18 (1,771 Views)

Hey @Sychopxth 

You will get always every 500 packs a guaranteed heirloom.
You can even get heirlooms back to back but that is extremely rare Thinking 

Message 7 of 18 (1,753 Views)

★★ Guide

welcome to gambling

Message 8 of 18 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just asked for help and i got told EA escalated my issue of getting bloodhounds heirloom rather than Wraiths 

Message 9 of 18 (1,428 Views)

Community Manager

@Vestrixx_ Do you have a case number for this? As I understand this isn't something that can be done, and we don't want to be setting incorrect expectations, so we'd like to take a closer look.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 18 (1,376 Views)