Blood

by MvaehYT

Original Post

Re: Blood

★ Guide

I really don’t get this logic....

i dont mind kids playing to kill ppl but by god if there is blood in it then that’s bang out of order!!!

How does that make any sense at all??

Message 11 of 26 (1,325 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I don't see why they shouldn't have an option to censor *****. The ***** is maybe the only thing keeping this game from being one of the more visually tame shooters in recent history.

I would not call it the be-all-end-all of arguments to say that it's not a game for children. There are more reasons for the feature to exist, especially for a game that is as easy to access as this. Even Epic took the time to implement the feature for Unreal Tournament and Gears of War (of all the *****y games), choosing to replace the ***** with green goo and sparks respectively.

Their is one small crux though. One of the games legends *****hound has traits that allow them to see where recent events have occurred, including where opponents have been bleeding. Some of the icons/descriptors would also need to be slightly altered in accordance with that.

Message 12 of 26 (1,320 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here, wold like it if there was a setting made that gets rid of blood? Or Changes the color? @EA_Darko @EA_David @EA_Dennis @EA_Kristi @EA_Torne 

Message 13 of 26 (1,234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I didn't even know there was any blood after playing for 200 hours.  It's not like CoD BO4 where you turn into paste when you get hit with a grenade.  I get the whole concerned parenting thing but I would be more concerned with some of Caustic's deranged lines than blood in this game.

Message 14 of 26 (1,199 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

VCR

visual psychosomatic reaction ? sure change the colour of the blood via a Toggle this should be provided

or

Parental problem changing a game to suit someones belief that's absurd

or 

Personal view / belief goes generally without saying if you don't like something don't buy if it's free don't eat it.

Message 15 of 26 (1,185 Views)

Blood spatters in Apex Legends (Need help from development team)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I got a small youtube channel and i make apex legends content. now these days it's hard to get noticed alongside all these big you tubers so i make small advertisements on Google ads. Now the latests video's i tried to make an ad for they disapproved it for shocking content because there's a lot of blood when you shoot someone with no shield or when you finish someone of that's knocked down. Is there a way possible to disable "blood" in the game?Here's an example of someone who is knocked down and you finish him.

Message 16 of 26 (1,169 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'd rather see them add a toggle for MORE GORE, like so:

GORE LEVEL: Normal [Extra]

Parents that think the video game blood is the problem are just being silly.

Message 17 of 26 (1,108 Views)

Re: Blood spatters in Apex Legends (Need help from development team)

★★★★★ Expert

No Blood, no bleeding then, directly die?

Message 18 of 26 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My competitive Fortnite player kid (Champions League) will get to play Apex as soon as you add the option to disable blood and gore.  You're unnecessarily limiting your target audience by being inflexible on this point.  

Message 19 of 26 (828 Views)

★★★ Expert

Fortnite isn't so much of a kids game as it is kid friendlier. @boolboo 

Fortnite is played by lots of adults, it actually does Battle Royal better than Apex in most ways.

But yes, Apex is a Titanfall Universe thing, TF2 was the same way.  It's really more of a T rated game, so you know...you'll probably have to switch games.  I get it though, I love Apex's setting better too.

Message 20 of 26 (780 Views)