Re: Blood

by xNoObMaStEr123x

Original Post

★★ Guide
@MCP2100 Hi, hello, yes. Are you being sarcastic or are you actually this person's parental guardian.
Message 21 of 26 (534 Views)

★ Novice

But apex has more than fortnite does. Like more guns, movement, and abilities.

Message 22 of 26 (473 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Here's my perspective: it's not about "killing is good, blood is bad," but rather how realistic and violent the game is. I'm in my upper teens, and I will not be playing this game until there is an option to tun off blood effects. When I get eliminated in Fortnite and the little drone comes and teleports me to the lobby after dropping my loot, that doesn't bother me a bit. It's like I'm playing lazer tag or a Nerf war or something. It's just a game, and it doesn't feel like killing at all. When I see someone "finish off" a downed player in Apex, however, the ridiculous amount of blood splatter makes it feel like it's no longer just about the game; it's about killing for the satisfaction of it, or even just for fun. Some may think that's overreacting, but I say yikes! When a game feels like that, my conscience is disturbed. That's how I see it. The game was really fun until I saw all the blood while spectating. Then it lost its luster almost completely. I wish this was not the case, just because I can't turn it off. Besides, I can't even see what I'm shooting at because there is so much blood. EA, please make an option to turn it off! Thank you for hearing me out.
Message 23 of 26 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think there should be a blood SCALE. This can go down to nothing or like gory like COD. This would make a lot more players come into this game and have match making very quick

Just a thought tho

Message 24 of 26 (313 Views)

★★ Guide

my (personal opinion) leave it as is.

if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Message 25 of 26 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

True.

Message 26 of 26 (138 Views)