Re: Blood

by shizukuukuzihs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blood

★★★ Novice

I am Concerned, and Would like if u could make a setting in Apex Legends to get rid of the Blood. Please i am not allowed to play Apex until something is done about this, Please help i would like a setting or something like that. Thank u for considering my Concerns.!

Message 8 of 26 (8,209 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @MvaehYT.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 26 (8,182 Views)

All Replies

Blood

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys!

I think it'd be cool if there was a setting in Apex Legends where you can turn off blood effects. So that younger audiences can play.

Thanks,

Walnut.

Message 1 of 26 (8,496 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

you might like fortnite instead... that's more of a kids game

Message 2 of 26 (8,477 Views)

★★★ Guide
@boolboo good point,

@AbsoluteMadLad73 this game isn't meant for younger audiences.

Besides that, would you really want to let younger audiences paly a videogame where their goal is to kill everyone else?
Message 3 of 26 (8,464 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It can still be the game it's supposed to be without having blood lol. I'm not a wuss I think it's a good option.

Message 4 of 26 (8,442 Views)

★ Guide

More players is usually better, but I do have to say its nice not having screaming kids in any matches I have played yet!!  Unlike Fortnite with is riddled with them.

Message 5 of 26 (8,432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Remember kids blood is bad, but killing people? Nah that's fine. People dont bleed when shot kids. 

Message 6 of 26 (8,429 Views)

★ Guide

some people are squeamish, adults, and children! 

y'all forget when we were kids we played cod mw2/mw3 they dropped money instead of blood.

same with gears (there was an option to disable blood) . Many games disable blood, because adults, and children, could get squeamish. y'all being so negative over such a simple thing and i do not understand why. 

Who cares if theres an option to disable blood? 

Message 7 of 26 (8,404 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback @MvaehYT.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 26 (8,183 Views)

★★★ Novice

Personally, I wanna turn it off because it makes the game feel too cartoon-y. It makes the game feel silly when the blood starts spraying off them in quart-fulls but they just keep marching around.

Message 10 of 26 (8,214 Views)